This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Ill tidings
Private Ultima 
Anai
Currently championing:
GO AHEAD AND

The Rift had betrayed me and my stomach tossed in confusion and upset. Tears had streamed down my cheeks from the pity pools of my shining blue pits. Nowhere made sense, and I wasn't even so sure of my magic anymore. Now I found myself in yet another unfamiliar setting, of strange and unbiding tides. The only familiar aspect was of Riftian steam and like a moth to a flame, I was drawn to the edge of the cove where they gathered, listening with the undying want to be home again.

I watched, from the gentle caress of the shadows, lulling me to calmness as the gathering before me grew with Riftian blood. Their voices clotted my ears and my lids dropped to block their outlines from my vision. So many opinions and thoughts were spoke of, and I had felt my lip quiver as my legs carried me out from the gloom, but into the shadow of another who snarled criticism at his own heritage bound sister. Eyes rewoken, I glanced to the glowing fae with a tilted head, my trembling lip, and words so hostile came in my cherry sweet tone, soft enough to barely break a silence.

"They do not belong here,"

I found myself not far from the side of the four eyed, forked tongued elder. I felt his warmth and strength within his own mind and my heart was drawn to the protection of the familiar attitude. They had killed our gods, my gods. In silence, I had agreed with his words but my voice locked and throat twisted, no more to be spoken from the breath of my lungs.

CRY LITTLE GIRL

(( @Bates I think she likes u ))

Messages In This Thread
Ill tidings - by Ilunga - 07-16-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Ill tidings - by Kahli - 07-21-2017, 12:06 AM
RE: Ill tidings - by Raistlyn - 07-21-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Ill tidings - by Moä Te - 07-21-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Ill tidings - by Bates - 07-21-2017, 03:34 AM
RE: Ill tidings - by Anai - 07-21-2017, 09:12 PM