This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

Bubbles.

The perfect potion for a dull mind and a shitty day. They tingled when they popped and it was so easy to make a dozen more. He was sure he had been standing in the lake for hours, only making more and more bubbles while the cool water gently bumped his belly. Filling his lungs with air again, he could hardly keep the giggle down in his chest as his maw was forced into the liquid and new bubbles was born. This was too much fun! The large stallion almost danced of excitement as he prepared for another batch, but he stopped midway when he noticed a patch of black, oozing water just a few feet from where he was standing.

Holding his breath still, he made a few steps towards it, his curiosity too forceful to fight. Without blinking, he lowered his massive head and just slightly touched the edge of the blackness and that was it. Suddenly it felt like he was standing in the middle of a powerful river as strong current dragged him into the whirling, black water. He fought with all he had, trying to find footing to drag himself away, but it didn't make a difference. Within seconds he was dragged under and he was sure that this was it. Now he died.

But he didn't.

Water was swapped out with air as he fell. The ground did not do much to cushion his landing or make it softer, but at least his behind took most of the fall. He didn't know what had happened and therefore tipped over on his side like a tree that had been cut down. It could almost look like he was sleeping, but when he opened his eyes again, he was quick to get up. Holy shit! Adrenaline was rushing through his body while he almost frantically let his white eyes search the new place. This was not where he had been blowing bubbles and this was certainly not a happy place where someone would go and throw a party. He took a deep breath and steadied himself, letting calmness grab a hold and force his sore muscles to relax.

Well then. Let's see where the fuck he was.

OOC Notes:

Magics-

{Temperature | Active | Is capable of lowering his body temperature beneath sub-zero temperature, allowing him to freeze whatever he touches. This includes the ground.}
{Passive | The white on his coat acts like snowflakes that twinkle in the sunlight and when it\'s dark. Some fall off when he moves, but the white markings are permanent.}
{Passive | Glowing white eyes and red markings.}

Normal Items-
{Black bear hide}
{Black great sword}

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM