This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zahra
Currently championing:
Zahra & Ilham
It was pride that turned angels into devils
She might have laughed in his face, but as the rain beat steadily down to drown both her mood and enthusiasm, her pale amber irises rolled in their white washed sockets instead. Naturally, Zahra had been referring to the foreleg splayed awkwardly out to his front; the crimson-sheathed hind, up until then, had scarcely pulled her notice. Like an old nag with colic, he tucked its loud glowing extension close against his belly. Well no, not that stupid legshe thought dryly, huffing an uninspired plume of breath into the water-logged air between them. The horned giant seemed captivated by the sudden illumination of his limb, jerking it quietly as it hung; seconds later it plunged back to earth like a rock.

Small minds, eh?

To her dismay, the bond between her and Ilham held its silence.

With her own rear hoof crooked lazily at an angle in the mud, mighty jaws fought the onslaught of a cavernous yawn. The strange, fluorescent lighting made judging the cycle of time rather tricky, though as she let her face venture skyward, the winged girl assumed it to be some time in the evening - hence the reason the new, fancy glow upon him stuck out like dog’s balls. Having already spent two nights in the wilderness in the rift, she was reluctant to postpone the quest for shelter much longer; strange creatures loomed in the glinting, sinister shadow, the least concerning of which were those creepy, incessant eyes forever upon her. Nay, howls and bone-chilling cries echoed throughout those darkest of hours, and Zahra had no intention of discovering their worth…

‘Do you shit gold?’ he sneered suddenly, leaning that ‘special’ head in all the closer. 

"I shit, shit… fool." came her snide retort, impudent and deliberately devoid of the same jest note she’d suspected in his. Pleased with the witty triumph, she swivelled those hips again, as though to brush off his move. "Anyway… It’s getting late (it wasn’t particularly) and the flesh eating, bloodlusting monsters will be out soon." A wickedly earnest smile touched her features as coy eyes glanced back over one shoulder. "Lucky they don’t climb trees!” Taking a slow sequence of steps away from his position, she raised each feathered arm into the dusky air and shook them proudly. 

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-21-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-21-2017, 10:16 AM