This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

It was not hard to be courteous. It surprised him sometimes how little manners other had when first meeting someone. He did not expect anyone to show as much politeness as he himself did, as he had learned the hard way to show respect to anyone new. You never knew who they were or what titles they possibly had tied to their name, so it was better to be on the safe side. But even he had limits. When he got no name back when he had offered his own, he pulled the extended leg back under himself and once again let his head rest on top of his thick, arched neck.

For a moment he did not answer, only regarded her and her words, before it seemed like he made a decision. "You mean this one?" He asked while lifting his red, now glowing, left hind leg up and close to his belly. "No. I am not hurt. It is how I was born." Not having noticed it glowed until now, he kicked it lightly as he watched it, as if he could shake off the effect. "It did not glow before though. That is new."

When the shaking made no difference, he let the hoof touch the ground again. Suddenly feeling a bit funny (and somehow naughty), a grin appeared across his maw and he leaned his head closer towards where she was standing. "But tell me, Little One - Do you shit gold?"

{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-21-2017, 09:51 AM