This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zahra
Currently championing:
Zahra & Ilham
It was pride that turned angels into devils
But even that was impossibly short lived.

Feeling less than appeased with the whole situation, the golden-tinged girl watched warily as the giant threw himself from her company and set about searching the soggy loam, for something. Cocking one hind leg impatiently, she watched on with a bemused frown, not the least bit interested in chasing him back towards the ‘start’.

That wasn’t the game.

Sighing heavily, pointlessly, into the steady, unremitting downpour, Zahra considered abandoning him, whatever feeling, had kept her from pulling away to begin with. "Uh… guy?" She sang with some sullenness to the swinging tail pendulum of white turned towards her, but after fluffing about for that small amount of time, he slipped beneath the drape of a heavy black quilt (of sorts), and began back in her direction.

The giant apologised, and made passing comment about the blue lights which had - virtually - ambushed him; the feathered girl nodded briefly, an attempt at dismissing any remorse he felt the need to have. But he wasn’t done…

One hair-smothered hoof was extended beyond its natural realm and his enormous size buckled down towards it. Her heart lurched (though her body did not), convinced that he was going to plunge face-first into the mud; as sooty lips peeled away into a ready grimace, eyes too squinting to perhaps save him excess humiliation, she prepared to pretend not to see it. As she dared a second glance, the arachnophile quickly noticed that he was balanced there as though it were natural, and his smooth voice revealed his name, ‘Dreadnought’.

"Ah… Ok then, Dread-nought," she offered, stepping back, uncertain, staring with a quirked brow, "…are you hurt or something, in your leg?"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-21-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-21-2017, 10:16 AM