This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

The game was on.

The invitation was not easy to miss, not even when he tested her limits and got elegantly dismissed. Playing hard to get was the usual game, one that even a Queen would play out of boredom, but he - he had won more times than he could count (and it was not that he could not count high). So he stopped and regarded her in silence without answering. He always had a choice when it came to situations like this, but he rarely had anything better to do and therefore acted upon his impulses whenever he felt like it.

And he would have followed her this time too, had flares not suddenly appeared around him, creeping and hissing. It turned into a blue hue, crawling up his limbs, coloring his legs as it moved. He tensed every muscle in his body, but dared not to move in fear of what would happen. Creatures of flesh and blood never managed to strike fear into his heart, not like this. With ears pulled flat against his skull, he breathed heavily, the chest filling with air as his eyes started to glow. It was like the bottomless whiteness extended into the world, soon followed by red light from his face and left hind leg. His horns grew colder too, almost wheezing when the rain hit.

Then it was over.

Just like that the presence pulled back and he allowed himself to step to the side, as if that would bring himself farther away from whatever it was. His eyes darted from side to side, finding her and settling before he forced himself to relax. It had not hurt him, but he still felt different - better. Then it hit him - Daudir. The pelt. The two items he truly owned had been left on the shore when he had taken a swim. This was where he broke. Not caring what he looked like or how uncool he would seem, he threw himself around and went for the place where he had landed, taking long strides to cover the distance faster. There was nothing to see in the place where he had fallen, but, by a miracle, he could just see the edge of the blade hidden behind a nearby tree.

It felt like he had found a long lost friend, as a rare smile graced his glowing features before pulling out the hide and the blade. Not intending on loosing either again, he threw the bear hide over his back and fastened it with the simple leather straps that was attached. It covered him from mid neck and all the way down to his knees, hiding whatever white marking he had on his body. Had he not been glowing like a Christmas tree, he could have blended into the shadows on a dark night. "My friend." he said quietly as he picked up the sword and carefully slid it under a strap on his side. Now it would never get lost and he was whole again.

With a deep breath, he collected himself once again before walking back to where the little one stood. "My apologies. I am not accustomed to having blue smoke suddenly appear under me." With a leg extended onto the ground, he bowed as deeply as his body allowed, his horns still sizzling and his face glowing bright. "I am Dreadnought."

@Zahra
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:03 PM