This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

Differences attracts they say. but in this case, he had not yet decided if this first meeting would mean anything at all. Only a few times had he crossed paths with souls that had buried themselves deep in his heart and mind, and still, after all this time - all these years - he still could see their faces when he closed his eyes.

A Soldier. A Queen. A Princess.

They haunted him no more, as their memories were more pleasant than an open wound stuffed to the brim with salt. A faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips, making the scar on the right side twist almost uncomfortably. He did so while he watched her find her manners and in return, he lowered his head in a polite nod. "No." Was his answer once his head had found it's place on the craned, hairless neck. He stood his ground when she ventured closer, only to truly get the feeling of the difference between them.

The little one was small, but shared some of his coloring. Not that it mattered anything when it came to whom he found interesting or not. She could have been bright pink for all he cared. But she did have wings placed alongside that tiny frame of hers. And he did like wings for some odd reason. Before she stopped, he moved his body closer to hers. Despite his height and weight, his movements were still elegant like those of a lighter breed, as he managed to keep his head level and stop it from swinging from side to side as it normally did when he walked.

"And you, little one. You seem too pure for this place."

@Zahra
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM