This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Conditions Of My Parole.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

This place looked like a shithole. Not a single thing he saw pleased the eyes and the continuous downpour had already started to glue the white strands of the forelock to the red and black on his face. Well, at least it matched his mood. He sighed lightly and decided a good stretch may kick his brain cells into working properly so he could figure out how a simple pond could turn black and swallow him into what seemed to be a different dimension. Without an ounce of grace, he pushed his large chest forward, letting his back legs stand firm as his head sought towards the wet sky.

Pop.

Holy shit. He wan't a colt anymore, that was for sure! Even his back begged him to be careful. Fuck this then. He found his normal stance after giving his body a firm shake to get rid of the water, but also to loose up any muscles that had tensed after the unfortunate fall. It wasn't until he settled that he heard an unfamiliar voice. His head turned against the source and for a second he regarded the other in silence as the question hung between them.

It was not hard to figure out it was a she and that made him automatically tense up. His head was held high, his stance was close to regal as he finally spoke. "For you, little one - always a friend."

@Zahra
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-16-2017, 07:59 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-16-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-17-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-17-2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-18-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Zahra - 07-18-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 02:07 AM
RE: Conditions Of My Parole. - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:03 PM