This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Outsiders
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sabia
Currently championing:
(can you guys see the words in her table? I can't that well and I don't know if its just the tablet im using or the site)
Sabia
The world was consumed by darkness.
Sabia felt as if she was free falling into nothingness, Sarika was ripped from her side and replaced by the claws of an icy coldness that gripped her heart and gave a good squeeze. Kaos' words boomed and echoed, bouncing off invisible walls and filling her with terror. "SARIKA?!" the mare called "Rika?" she could feel her heart pounding in her throat as her daughter didn't call out. Sabia scanned everything around her but it was so damn dark that she might as well have had her eyes closed. The mare felt absolutely helpless and weak against whatever was happening, wherever, Kaos had sent them. Just then, like a pinprick, pure light seemed to appear and suddenly Sabia was rushed forward by what felt like an icy cold gush of air and she was thrown from the darkness and onto the dirt of the forest floor.

"Shit...."
Bright pain erupted in the mare's mouth as she bites down hard on her tongue on impact, lifting her head from the dirt Sabia spat out a glob of blood, then took in the forest. Fog rolled over the ground and over her legs and back as if she was just a hurdle in its path, everything was so dark and unnatural oh god where was she? Spitting out another glob of blood Sabia gets to her hooves just as Sarika seems to appear out of no where Sarika took a few rolls and landed on her bottom, with big blue eyes the filly looks up at her mother and seems like she's about to cry but thinks better, opting to trot to Sabia's side and hide behind her back legs and tail.

It is then that Sabia's eyes land on the two yearlings by the tree. More specifically the one laying by the tree, the ground seems to drop out from under her and then all of a sudden come rushing back, tears begin rolling down her face because a mother never forgets her own baby. This was Saoirse. "Saoirse..." the mare lifts a leg to take a a step forward but thinks better of it and lets her leg dangle there. "My baby...are you okay?" she asked worriedly, Sabia fought every instinct in her body to not jump to him and look him over. "Let me look at you- I know I was gone but i'll never leave you again- god are you okay?!" her words tumbled over themselves because oh. my. god. This was her baby.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: Momma's home!
@Saoirse
@Sarika
@Iskra
{link to SWP participation} http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=27710&page=4

Magics:
{*]N/A \n\nEnchanted items\n{*}N/A\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}N/A\n\nAmulets : 0\n\nCompanion/s : \n{*}N/A\n\nSpecies change (if applicable) : \n\nRequests:\n[*}Have at her!

Messages In This Thread
Outsiders - by Saoirse - 07-15-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Outsiders - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Iskra - 07-16-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Sabia - 07-16-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Sarika - 07-16-2017, 07:56 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Astarot - 07-17-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Saoirse - 07-17-2017, 05:41 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Iskra - 07-19-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Sabia - 07-21-2017, 06:16 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Sarika - 07-21-2017, 06:40 AM