This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Outsiders
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sabia
Currently championing:
Sabia
 Sabia turns her tear streaked face in the drection of the screech, its Astarot's dragon, which meant....Sabia watched as Astarot's eyes went fron Saoirse, then the other yearling, and then to Sarika. A shattered sob escaped Sabia's lips as she watched the smile play across Astarot's face, the mare had never felt so releaved. Sabia felt ashamed at the small fear that stroked through her heart as Astarot stepped towards Sarika. However his kind words eased the mare. Sabia was so happy that at least one of her children would know their father.

The hope glittering in Astarot's eyes sent a few happy tears trailing down her cheeks. How was it possible to feel happy in such a terrible situation? Sabia lowered her head and pressed it against the stallion's chest. "Yes she is, her name is Sarika...I....I didn't tell you because I didn't want to ruin your life" she said in a quivering tone. Now the mare simply felt foolish, seeing Astarot's reaction Sabia should have known he would be happy.

The happy moment crumbled into dust as Saoirse's words reached the mare's ears. It felt like a slap to hear her first born child say something like that to her, she loved him, always would. When Saoirse started to walk away images flashed across Sabia's vision: teaching him to fly, birthing him, those moments felt fresh in her mind. So did the monster's green eyes and dark horns. To Sabia, that was the devil. It felt like her grip on Saoirse was slipping, the ability to keep that painful secret weakening, it all built up and:

"ITS NOT MY FAULT" Sabia practically yelled "he raped me Saoirse! The dark man with horns, green eyes, and a copper beared that ran down his body." Sabia was like a bursting dam spilling all those terrible things she knew she shoudn't tell her son. The man's voice from that night echoed through her head; "out here all alone?"

"That monster ruined me but I kept you, I kept you because you were a part of me too and I love you...I always will" Sabia's voice was water weak and quivering. "I left you when things got too bad for me, Im a coward, I left my beautiful baby boy when he was too young to even understand why the sky was blue" Sabia said "and I regret that and I know...things will never be right but let me try and make it better. Baby, my baby, Saoirse come back to me" she pleaded.

Sabia's voice was raw and she had no more tears to cry, her body was weak and shivering, tears soaked her face. Sabia wasn't sure what she'd do if her baby kept walking. Into the darkness. 
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: 
CRYING
@Saoirse
@Astarot

Messages In This Thread
Outsiders - by Saoirse - 07-15-2017, 10:29 PM
RE: Outsiders - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Iskra - 07-16-2017, 05:35 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Sabia - 07-16-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Sarika - 07-16-2017, 07:56 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Outsiders - by Astarot - 07-17-2017, 04:26 AM