This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Reliving Your History
Private Rainforest Cliffs  Rexanna
Rexanna
Currently championing:
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
I wish we were just home, Tin…” The voice was heard by the pale gilded woman briefly as she headed back to find her children. She recognized the voice, knew the woman that it belonged to. And she realized then, after remembering her daughter help bring Calstron’s children into the world, who the mother of the twins were and a shiver ran down her spine. Did Raeden know? Had Cal gotten her under the same spell that she had been once upon a time? It felt like a lifetime ago, and seeing Cal’s lifeless body had brought so much relief to her, but if Raeden didn’t know who the man truly was, she’d be distraught more than likely.

A gruff sigh escaped her lips as she made her way toward the pale gilded woman. Rexanna had forgotten that the feather once held in Cal’s mane, bright and yellow with splashes of his red remained in her own mane now, more than likely vibrant against her pale dual toned hair. “Raeden?” She called out to the ex-specter, quiet and solemn as she dipped her head in greeting. “Do you have a moment to talk?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, the feather tilting and glinting with the reflection of the neon that surrounded the land.

Should the pale ex-Specter take her up on her offer, Rexanna would ask what Raeden knew of Cal. And if she chose to hear it, she’d tell her what the man truly was like and why he was the way he was. If only things were that simple.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Raeden  mine is awful, but should get better too <3

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL

Messages In This Thread
Reliving Your History - by Raeden - 07-15-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Reliving Your History - by Rexanna - 07-16-2017, 05:43 AM
RE: Reliving Your History - by Raeden - 07-18-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Reliving Your History - by Rexanna - 07-22-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Reliving Your History - by Raeden - 08-14-2017, 06:51 PM