This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
all these countless nights
Open Rainforest Cliffs  anybody welcome!
Moä Te
Currently championing:

you lose yourself

trying to hold on to nothing

She wasn't really surprised with the stallion's reaction. She is obviously a monster.  With pricking spikes and a perpetual glow about here, what else could she be.  Still, she couldn't help the slight downturn of her lips and the roll of her eyes.  Really, there wasn't anyone who was weird looking where they are from?  Her skin shivered with the stare from the protective creature, his red eyes seemingly boring into her.  She quickly shook it off, raising her skull in faux strength, returning his gaze.

"Did they not teach manners in the other realm? I understand that your...I assume child?...is injured but it takes just a second to return a greeting."

What the actual hell is she doing?! Inwardly, her mind went in overload.  Complete panic from just having chastised this giant.  She couldn't help it though. With a sigh she dropped her eyes, relaxing her face until she could offer a small grin. "I apologize.  It's been a hell of a day and I shouldn't take it out on you.  No, and yes to your question.  While I can't heal her physical wound, I can ease the pain.  It's a different kind of healing magic, and it could offer her some relief until it becomes more stable. Or until you find a healer.  Maybe you can bargain for fugaxia? Nah..." She stopped herself before rambling on for too long.  She took another tenative step forward.

"Well? Not that I have anything else planned today, but I would need a moment to gather the power.  And I doubt you will find anyone else to help right now.  Unless she is up to walking out of the forest?"  This time, her eyes flickered to the pegasus, waiting to see if she would step out from his shadow and decide.

. @Volterra @Otem  . notes:

Messages In This Thread
all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-15-2017, 11:35 AM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-15-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-16-2017, 12:13 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-16-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Moä Te - 07-16-2017, 04:42 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Volterra - 07-17-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 03:31 PM
RE: all these countless nights - by Moä Te - 08-05-2017, 08:12 AM