This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a poison or a remedy
d'Artagnan
Currently championing:
My hands are tied, my body bruised
she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose

The scene changed again, it was sunny and still; too still. Ravaged, broken and strewn across the floor were the shards of a glass horn stained in red. A memory so cold and callous, a noble stallion with his twisted grin and haughty gaze reflected in the broken horn laughing at his torn pride.

"Who are you anyway? If you’re creeping in you’re meant to do it quietly" he moaned again.

credit

Code:
<table align="center" width="694" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="background-color: #000000;"><tbody><tr><td style="background: url('http://i.imgur.com/3hj9WtD.png') top center no-repeat; padding: 570px 70px 15px 70px; border:solid 0px #000000"><div style="text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #0a0808; margin-top: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 20px; text-align: center; color: #70130a; line-height: 20px; letter-spacing: 2px;"><font color="979898">My hands are tied, my body bruised</font>
<font size="2"><span style="font-style: italic;">she's got me with nothing to win and nothing left to lose</span></font></div>
<div style="margin-left:15pt; margin-right:15pt; margin-top: -10pt;margin-bottom: -20pt;"><p align="justify"><font style="font-family:Georgia;color:#484949; font-size:9pt; letter-spacing:0pt; line-height:12pt;">
The scene changed again, it was sunny and still; too still. Ravaged, broken and strewn across the floor were the shards of a glass horn stained in red. A memory so cold and callous, a noble stallion with his twisted grin and haughty gaze reflected in the broken horn laughing at his torn pride.

<font color="979898">"Who are you anyway? If you’re creeping in you’re meant to do it <i>quietly</i>"</font> he moaned again.
<br>
</font></p></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
<center><sub><a href="http://nikkayla.deviantart.com/art/we-knew-it-all-along-513645929">credit</a></sub></center>
  • Art by Nikkayla | Table by imi

Messages In This Thread
a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 09:59 AM
RE: a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 10:02 AM
RE: a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 10:03 AM
RE: a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 10:09 AM
RE: a poison or a remedy - by d'Artagnan - 07-15-2017, 10:25 AM