This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Wish we could turn back time
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kvasir
Currently championing:
The best days of my life were over. 
I had caught glimpses of those I knew in the fray. I had watched a boy my age turn into nothing. I didn't know him well, but I knew him. I had stood with him at the beach when we had thought Kisamoa was only there to help. The screams of a grieving mother rang in my ears, and I didn't care for it. It was traumatic, ugly. I had tried my fastest to leave, pushing through the throng of the crowd. I recognized others, and was relieved to see Ranjiri go through the portal. She would be okay. I heard the voice of my mother, but I seemed to have missed her face in a sea of them. Glimpses of others caught my eye, but that was all. 

Before I knew it I was tumbling through the portal, landing rather ungracefully in a constant typhoon. I landed on my knee's hard, causing a groan, as mud splattered all over me.  I let my body sink down, each second passing my body becoming more soaked. My mane and tail sticking to my neck and rump. I look around blankly, my breathing heavy and labored. Exhaustion rolls over me, but I don't feel safe enough here to let it take over. For awhile I was unseeing, but now I saw what surrounded me. Sickness. I felt sick looking at it all. And for the first time in such a long time, I wished I had my mother and my father here.

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{*] :: [ Magic: Light | Able to move matter with his mind. Larger matter requires immense amount of energy and leaves him drained. ] \n\n:: [ Restrictions | Lasts 20 seconds. ]\n{*} :: [ Magic: FirexWater (P) | Spots spout intense steam in moments of strong emotion, especially anger. ] \n\n:: [ Restrictions | Of no use in battle. ]\n\nEnchanted items\n[*}SAFE :: [ Item: Bronze Branch Charm | A small bronze branch that grows a flower every morning (given by Rhoa). ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
None

Amulets :

Companion/s : 

Species change (if applicable) : 

Requests: A mutation would be lovely!

Messages In This Thread
Wish we could turn back time - by Kvasir - 07-15-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Wish we could turn back time - by Ranjiri - 07-17-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Wish we could turn back time - by Gabriel - 07-17-2017, 01:10 PM