This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Wish we could turn back time
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ranjiri
Currently championing:
Ranjiri
Give me hope in the darkness
so that I may see the light.
I don't know how long it was that I drifted between worlds, but I was haunted by the faces and the screams of the ones that had died in Helovia. There were so many of them, my own family included, that had tried to defend our home only to be struck down like they were nothing more than flies buzzing around Kaos. Even our gods hadn't stood a chance against him, and they had known it and sacrificed themselves to save as many of us as they could...

...it was devastating.

I dropped gracelessly into a new world, slipping and sliding on muddy ground and very nearly lost my footing altogether. My wings immediately shot out to steady myself and I heaved a breath as I pulled myself to my full height and then ....  "Gabriel? Requiem? Dragomir?" We had all gone into the portal together and yet I was the only one that had made it out. Panic gripped my heart in an icy fist as I thought of the possibility of my children getting tossed into an unknown world without me there to protect them. 

"Gabriel! Requiem!" I turned, noticing Kvasir for the first time. "Kvasir!" His name rushed so quickly from my lips that it hardly sounded like his name. "Have you seen my children?!" My breathing was started to speed up as my panic increased. "They're .. they're only a few days old! I have to find them!" I couldn't just let them wander by themselves, they'd never make it on their own.

"."

Magics:
None

Enchanted items
:: [ Item: Blue Raindrop Charm | A blue raindrop charm that sweats fresh water. (from Rhoa) ]

Rift-god / Kaos items
:: [ Item: Glowing Black Fang | Small fang from the body of the Rift Wolf God ]
:: [ Item: Vial of Tiger God Blood | Blood from the Tiger God of the Rift ]

Amulets : 
1 (sun)

Companion/s : 
Mara (rougarou) - Mid drench, 10/31/16

Mutations: 

Items:
::  [ Item: Beads | 5 red glass beads made by Dragomir ]
:: [ Item: Brass Tail Ring | Woven-brass tail ring inlaid with tiny pieces of topaz ]
:: [ Item: Trinket | Phoenix Feather. (from Rhoa) ]
:: [ Item: Golden leaf | A golden leaf on a string. ]

Species change (if applicable) : 

Requests:

image | coding

@Kvasir @Gabriel

Messages In This Thread
Wish we could turn back time - by Kvasir - 07-15-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Wish we could turn back time - by Ranjiri - 07-17-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: Wish we could turn back time - by Gabriel - 07-17-2017, 01:10 PM