This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
what's about to eat her
Open Floating Key 
Moä Te
Currently championing:

you lose yourself

trying to hold on to nothing

She smiled, a curt nod following Weaver's agreement. As she spoke, the glowing mare never lost Weaver's eye, She keeps her stance firm, but her face softens as she listens to the words spewing forth from the pegasus. It is true that the Rift is a hard place to live, full of danger and beauty, and she hasn't been alive long enough to remember their Gods.  Still, having your deity torn from you in a bloody massacre couldn't have been easy, and her heart went out to the ones who had to witness it.

Again she nodded her crown, this time with softer movements.  "Yes, I am sorry that you had to go through that,  I couldn't imagine how I would handle such a situation, having to watch my brothers and sisters..." Her voice trailed off.  She may witness it.  She could smell a battle permeating the air like the noxious gas of a puffball.  Her eyes flickered downward when asked about the sickness. She was too young to remember correctly.

"All I can say is what I know from my experience. The God's death brought this utter...darkness...to everything.  It is like, time slowed down until you were nearly dead.  Unable to move, unable to find each other. It crushed me.  I was too young to understand, but I knew it felt like this was going to be reality from then on.  They died, and Kisamoa was born. But he left to.  We were alone...that is until this force woke us all up.  It was almost like a fairy tale, being found by a prince in the deepest of nightmares.  But it twisted our magic, mutated our bodies and spat all of you into our home.  It has caused tension between us."

She peered past Weaver's shoulders, watching the fowl that sat there, continuing with a sadness in her voice.

"I don't know much about the Gods, just of what their death meant to us. I know now that their war is hardly over.  It has been passed to us, and all I see is a red future."

The mare grew somber, a depressed tone weighing her down.  She was glad that she got to speak some.  Just saying it out loud helped her come to terms with it, but it didn't lessen the blow any.  She was quiet for a moment, until she stomped a foot and brought her eyes back to Weavers.

"Every Helovian I have met has been depressed, or in such a hurry.  You can't all be like that right?  What was fun where you come from?"

434 . @Weaver . notes:

Messages In This Thread
what's about to eat her - by Weaver - 07-14-2017, 07:45 PM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Moä Te - 07-15-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Weaver - 07-16-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Moä Te - 07-17-2017, 09:41 AM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Weaver - 07-18-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Moä Te - 07-21-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Weaver - 07-24-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Moä Te - 08-05-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: what's about to eat her - by Weaver - 08-09-2017, 01:32 PM