This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Glacia

My head turns towards the voice that echoes through the rain forest. Selene shrieks at the intruder, because how dare they interrupt our silence. My blue eyes seek out the voice, straining somewhat in the strange neon lights, to finally land on a stallion, who is about a hand shorter than I. I slow, and my blue eyes narrow. Run him through. 

The thought shocks me. It is malicious, a cruel thought that I had never found myself thinking before. My ears slip back, locking down flat against my skull. I was a cautious mare. I had lost a child, I had been taunted by the worst of scum, and I had seen the death of so many. I had watched my mother die, only days before. I felt like I had lost my family, and had been abandoned by those I loved the most. Discarded. So I wasn't keen to let another in so easily. I quickly turn to face the newcomer, My head lowering so my horn pointed towards him, and widened my stance. Upon my neck Selene shuffled down my neck towards my withers to a flatter area.

"Don't come any closer if you value your life." My voice is gruffer than I am expecting. It is hoarse, and dangerous. I sounded like my mother. But I had an advantage she didn't. I had bulk and muscle that she wouldn't have ever had. Cushion. "Tell me your name! What do you want with me!"

Indignantly Selene squawked, her shrieks becoming more loud and rapid as her bonded became defensive. Even in her young age she was becoming protective of the spotted mare that had saved her from the shadows. And I wasn't messing around. I felt more dangerous than I had ever in my life. I felt in control of my fate in this moment. This was a dangerous place. We weren't in kansas anymore
"Talk."

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Entwined - by Glacia - 07-14-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Entwined - by Rikyn - 07-18-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-18-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-19-2017, 02:25 PM