This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

I had wandered, but not too far. A cave had been found, and anger rushed through my veins. Not at the child. But I needed space. Who was I mad at anyway?
I was mad at him. I didn't know what I was expecting anyways. He never promised me anything. Never promised me his heart, never promised me anything that was deep. So what if he had bedded me more than once. So what if I had developed some simbilance of feelings for him. It didn't matter. My feelings didn't matter. Why was I thinking about this when I was stuck here in this awful place. When my mother had just died only days before? But I was stuck here now, with him, with her, with their child. And it bothered me. It rubbed at me like sand on sensitive skin, chaffing away, creating raw burning spots on my heart. You could tell it with the distance I put myself away from Rikyn. I no longer curled by his side, instead moving off on my own, only having company when Gwyn chose to cuddle up next to me. But even then she often lay with Arleigh. And so Selene and I would look out late into the night, waiting for one of the pairs of eyes to come out after my beautiful child. 

But I could only stand it for so long. I needed to spend sometime away from seeing him. My shoulder was still sore, but my limp wasn't nearly as pronounced as the day we had arrived, and I could certainly take off at speeds without being in extreme amounts of pain, even if it hurt slightly. Selene chirped and shrieks in my ear, and it quickly lays flat, irritated by the loud noise. Her claws gripping my mane and digging into the flesh. She was unhappy with this constantly being soaked thing, and made it obvious by her noises. Thankfully she kept her beak shut in the cave. To add to the constant moisture there was heat here. Humid until the nights became cold. And this is all we had to explore.

And so I walk cautiously, quiet besides the occasional disgruntled noises from Selene. 
"Talk."

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Entwined - by Glacia - 07-14-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Entwined - by Rikyn - 07-18-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-18-2017, 10:51 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-19-2017, 02:25 PM