This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Entwined
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Glacia

My teeth hit flesh. It is the first time I had ever lashed out at another in anger, and drew blood. The taste in my mouth is metallic, and touches almost immediately. Fur, skin, and blood. I had given the intruder a nasty bite. However, the malnourished stranger doesn't just take it. He wasn't appreciative of my teeth sinking into what flesh he had, and as he tore himself away (leaving a bloody chunk of him in my mouth), he kicked out. His right hind missed completely, but as I reared up to the left to get away his left hind hoof struck home. My right cannon bone got a good knocking, and as I landed I favored it gingerly. But my aggression proves very useful, as the stallion moves away from me. For a moment I look at the studs body, my own heaving, before I realize Rikyn had arrived at the scene. 

My blue eyes slide to him, his gold and dark body even soaked was delightful to look at. Duir just behind him, his legs sprawled and he lookied incredibly uncomfortable. Rikyns words are muffled to my ears as my head lowers and I limp towards him. I am not listening. I just want him. To curl up by his side. Ignore the awful creature that was bleeding just over yonder. I wrestled with myself. I had never lashed out like that. Was I proud of myself? Or ashamed?

I could be ashamed because I usually tried to get through things in a diplomatic way. But I was so angry. Angry at Kaos, Myself, Rikyn, Asshat who just got his ass handed to him by a mare... This place. It already brought the worst out in me. And I wasn't sure I wanted to stop it either. Some part of me enjoyed the rush, the taste of blood on my tongue. The pain ebbing in my foreleg. I liked it. 

I reached Rikyn, and while I am still burning inside at him, I was thankful for his presence, and his rush to get here. Quickly I touch his shoulder, hiding behind his form, my head peeking up to look at the offender, ice eyes cold and unyeilding. Selene grew quiet, but she shuffled in a disgruntled manner, shuffling around her wet baby feathers, her own eyes staring at the blanketed appaloosa. 

Eve if I did move to Rikyn however, I was still angry with him, and I decided then, that we would be having words.

"Talk."

@Tamlin
@Rikyn 

image | bckg

Messages In This Thread
Entwined - by Glacia - 07-14-2017, 06:53 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-14-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:14 AM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Entwined - by Glacia - 07-15-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: Entwined - by Tamlin - 07-15-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Entwined - by Rikyn - 07-18-2017, 06:31 PM