This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Stolen Life
RP Wanted The Portal 
Laume
Currently championing:

THE       F A E       CHILD

ALL around the two mares the forest comes to life. It doesn't take give them anything but it also seems to largely leave them alone. Their arrival is largely uneventful, especially in comparison to the many others all around her (which she did not see or know), and thats somewhat fitting for two who've experienced so much. But still, Laume can't help but notice how the plants lean in at the corners where her light stops shining. It leaves her with an uncomfortable itching feeling all over her, as if she'd walked over an ant palace and angered the queen.

The plants weren't the only things making her feel unsure. The pretty mare answers all the questions but she doesn't seem to make an effort to rise. If she were really alright wouldn't she be standing? The youth tilts her head an listens to the mare's question politely before responding."Oh I'm not hurt. Covered in a little glitter but nothings in pain but my butt." She winks at the pretty mare and wiggles her butt and wings. "But...uh, yeah I came through the portal too....No one came with me though. My dad died and then my mom abandoned me and then killed herself, so I don't really have anyone. Did you come through alone too?" The fae child trails off, a brief silence, and considers this mare, allowing the fem a response before she continues her onslaught of positivity. The older girl seems...sad? Laume's own statement of solitary existence hadn't held any emotion. It had simply been matter-of-fact. How else would she speak such things? It was all she'd ever known and so refused to let it make her sad. She bounces over to the laying mare and plops herself down next to the fem. If this mare didn't feel like standing then she'd lay down. "My name is Laume and I am 1yrs old! Whats your name?" The gold silk cape drapes off her shoulders, her bag at her side (Packed with food), and the flower crown half tilted over her eyes. It was endearing but also obvious that these things, and her magic, and the glowing necklace were all kept nearby to make up for the absence of everyone else who should have still been with her.

"Speech"

Coding by Tamme::: Table image was free use

OOC: I figured the next post she could give Adria the flower crown and then when she responds that'll bring us up to 8 posts and BAM, rf. lol
@Adria

Messages In This Thread
Stolen Life - by Adria - 07-14-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: Stolen Life - by Laume - 07-15-2017, 04:14 AM
RE: Stolen Life - by Rift Presence - 07-16-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: Stolen Life - by Adria - 07-17-2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Stolen Life - by Laume - 07-23-2017, 09:40 PM