This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I've dragged these bones across the floor
Open Blood Falls 
Evangeline
Currently championing: None
Having been a Moon Doctor for years it was natural for Evangeline to look over those she met, but especially the ones that she had lived with and cared for in the past. Mauja had been in the World's Edge with her for a long time and, if her memory was correct, she'd helped to heal him a couple of times, but she had also heard of when Alysanne had to heal him. It seemed he was always getting into some sort of trouble or not caring well enough for himself.

His winter coat hid a majority of his physical ails from her, but it was nearly impossible not to see that he was thinner than he should have been. She remembered him being thick and healthy, not thin and frail like he was now. Either he had given up on taking care of himself or the Rift had been exceptionally hard on him. The healer in her wanted to know what was wrong so she could fix him while the mother in her both worried for him and wanted to smack him in the head and tell him to eat something goddammit.

"None of us were really given a choice." She finally said in response. "It was come here or die and I wasn't ready to die yet." Finally, she moved closer so she could stand beside Mauja rather than off at a distance. "You're the first one from home that I've found since I've been here." She wondered why that was. Had that few of them made it through? Had they figured out how to escape? Or had they fared as poorly as Mauja and succumbed to the Rift?

Another voice drew her attention away from her former herd-mate and she looked in the direction that it had come from. She recognized the small, tan pegasus but, like him, she couldn't place a name with a face. "Hello." She returend the greeting then echoed Mauja. "You're not interrupting."

"."

autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower
@Mauja @Korri

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've dragged these bones across the floor - by Evangeline - 08-09-2018, 03:30 PM