This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Botany I: the beginner's guide
Trial Halyven 
Virga
Currently championing: None
Virga...
And the sickly thing quails before you. It feels good for a moment, until you look at her and see the bones sticking out of her, the way she trembles, and then you just feel angry. Thrashing, directionless anger pulses in your heart. Why is she like that? Tiny and sickly and so near your sister? Why is she so pathetic quivering down in your shadow?

A snort of disgust leaves you, and you step back as Savera moves in to soothe. The strange thing speaks, but not aloud, and your ears twist back in a brittle expression of distrust. Eira. You don't want its name. You ought to leave it so the Rift can finish it off.

But Savera doesn't seem to agree.

Coolly, you glance at your sister, at her features so interested. If the thing poses no threat... But why get attached to it? It's clearly bound for a shallow grave sooner or later. You don't understand, but you don't wish to upset your sister, either, so you merely stand behind her, glowering.

light shines brighter in the dark
littlewillow-art

Messages In This Thread
Botany I: the beginner's guide - by Eira - 07-14-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: Botany: the beginner's guide - by Savera - 07-14-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: Botany: the beginner's guide - by Virga - 07-14-2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Botany: the first beginner's guide - by Eira - 07-20-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: Botany I: the beginner's guide - by Savera - 07-24-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Botany I: the beginner's guide - by Virga - 07-31-2018, 02:48 AM