This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Famous Last Stand
RP Wanted The Portal 
Amarantha
Currently championing: Vjanta

Hollow. She was empty and hollow. Inside her, in the space where her one comfort had remained, nothing but a gnawing void. No way, any longer, to pretend that she wasn't a monster. No way to atone, to forget all those who had died because of her

As the sense of violation fades, and the invading force withdraws, panic gives way to desolation Her markings flicker, dim, and go dull in sync with her spirit.

Images flicker into her mind. Experiences not her own. From the flood of images and words, Amarantha pieces together an undertanding.  Looking up at the other girl, Amarantha can sense the honesty of her vision.

The frail blue and silver waif looks ready to bolt, her body taught as a spring. She looks ready to vanish into the snow. Silence stretches out between them as flakes of snow flurry down through the frozen air and fall thick on the forest floor. Amarantha wants to comfort her, but doesn't know what to say. In the end, she settles for the truth.

"I was afraid," she says softly.  "I'm sorry if I scared you."

Amarantha
You were named for the Amaranth
Whose bloom means life unending
And whose name means "Love Lies Bleeding"

Sorry this post was so up in Amarantha's head. Future ones will be less internal drama, I promise!

Messages In This Thread
Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-10-2018, 04:14 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-10-2018, 04:56 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Rift Presence - 07-10-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-10-2018, 11:05 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-13-2018, 02:40 AM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-13-2018, 06:59 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-13-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Amarantha - 07-13-2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Famous Last Stand - by Eira - 07-17-2018, 11:06 PM