This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Flame in the Dark
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rexanna
Currently championing:
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
Confirmation was all Rexanna needed before her smile grew slightly. Pleased to know she had it right and that she hadn’t really ended up making more of a mess of their interaction. Then, a rushed “do you know him?” that caused her lips to lift slightly higher. Bobbing her head, she nodded to him. “I do. I knew your mother as well.” She answered quietly, lifting her head to better view him. He made another comment, a joke of sorts, and Rex laughed along quietly with him. She didn’t want to mention that she had been so excited to learn of Hotaru’s pregnancy, yet the slight amount of jealousy that filled her prior to talking with Hotaru of it.

However, the stranger had come and Rexanna’s attention had turned to him at that point. After Galahad introduced himself, she offered Rixen a smile – similar to how Kiada’s own smiles looked. “I’m Rexanna and this is Marembo.” She offered as an introduction, shifting her head back slightly to motion toward the sleeping bundle of fur tucked tightly in the base of her mane. Then, her head swiveled toward Galahad as he mentioned he wasn’t used to the cold and Rexanna had to agree – though living in the Rift had caused her pelt to grow out thick for this winter. She was far more prepared than she was for the first winter she had endured here. The stranger began to speak at that point though, and Rexanna nodded in agreement. “Very true.” She murmured quietly, offering Rixen a small smile.

Then he asked if she was new and she shook her head slightly. “I came through with the rest of the Helovian’s. Though I mostly arrived with my children, returned back here to find their father and one of my sons, and then they’ve been gone since.” A slight frown crossed her features before she shifted her weight, her gold trinkets along her body clinking with the movement. “I did spot one of my daughters at an event with a giant elephant like place, but I lost her shortly after.” Her voice lowered slightly. Then Rixen introduced himself and she bobbed her head to him briefly. “Do you happen to know if there’s any gathering of horses yet?” Her head tilted with the question. She hadn’t heard of a herd yet, but she was also extremely behind in news.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Galahad @Rixen :D

AND HERE YOU ARE, LIVING, DESPITE IT ALL

Messages In This Thread
A Flame in the Dark - by Galahad - 07-04-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Rexanna - 07-04-2018, 10:15 PM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Galahad - 07-05-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Rixen - 07-07-2018, 04:22 AM
RE: A Flame in the Dark - by Rexanna - 07-08-2018, 01:16 AM