This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
splish splash, unintentional bath
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Katua
Currently championing: Vjanta
Kiada didn't disappear. She was solid. She was warm. Most importantly, she was real.

The sheer amount of relief and joy that Katua felt was overwhelming her. For the longest time she had resigned herself to the reality that it would be just her and Kwame and that she wouldn't see any of her family again. Whatever gods the Rift had seemed to be smiling on her, though, because there was Kiada. Hugging her. Seeming to be just as happy to see her as she was.

"Wapi kila mtu?" She asked shakily. The answer she received mere moments later made her cling to her sister that much tighter. Everyone was gone. Their family had been so big and now it was just the two of them? Where had everyone gone to? Where they still alive? Had they all found a way to escape from the Rift? "Sikufikiri nitaona mtu yeyote tena."

Tears slipped from her eyes, slowly following the black lines on her face before falling onto Kiada's coat.  She could feel Kiada pulling back and held tighter to her for just a moment before finally relinquishing her hold and stepping back. "I'm okay. What about you?" Her eyes scanned over her sister's hide and, to Katua's relief, she appeared to be healthy and whole.

The next set of questions made Katua pause. Kiada would have looked for her? She tried not to look as surprised as she felt, but she'd always assumed that Kiada hadn't liked her. "I have. Zubari and I got separated and I haven't been able to find him." The spotted mare finally answered. "Its ... I'm so happy to see you again."

Translation:
wapi kila mtu? - where is everyone?
Sikufikiri nitaona mtu yeyote tena. - I didn't think I would see anyone again, either.

"."
Katua
curiosity killed the cat
satisfaction brought it back

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-18-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:40 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 07:50 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 09:53 PM