This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Am That Which You Lack.
Trial Solanis 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
Solanis, the land of giants and colour, was silvered and transformed by the glow of the moon, which, at the full, hung like a great lustrous pearl on the radiant bossom of heaven. It was a time when many more humbler of the Rift’s curious creatures ventured out to forage.

Among them, this night, was a new mother Cervavo and two tiny young who had chosen the frigid breath of Early Freeze to first enter this callous world. The birth had gone smoothly, mother’s strength was quickly recovering and her precious infants had already suckled twice.

She was wary, however, having distanced herself nervously from the main family group, and sought now to return to them; to bring her helpless offspring into the care and protection of those she loved and trusted. With her long beak touched to the soft, supple skin of one babe, mother nudged tenderly until he, at last, arose from his sleep.

The second, quickly followed, stirred by the chill in absence of her sibling, and whimpering as she moved shakily to find the hot, comforting curve of her dam. There was no time left to linger though, mother stepped forward, issuing a sequence of soft, encouraging clicks, and then began the slow journey home through the ferns.

@Roscorro
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
I Am That Which You Lack. - by Roscorro - 06-15-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: I Am That Which You Lack. - by Rift Presence - 06-22-2018, 05:04 AM
RE: I Am That Which You Lack. - by Roscorro - 06-24-2018, 09:37 PM