This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Momentary Malfunction
RP Wanted The Portal  Raeden, Castiella, anyone Calstroney?
Akriel
Currently championing:

A K R I E L
Failed Son of Satan, Incapable Child of the Light, Vagrant Soul of the Earth

HE gasps, he gags, he flings his head up and his hooves scrabble on the ground for purchase. Akriel had landed, knocked out, after being shoved through by his mother along with his sister. Shit, that was right. The world had ended. Literally.......ended. Horses dying everywhere, bodies flying, smoke. He knew now why their father had cautioned them against murder for the horrors of death were great, unending, fist-to-stomach painful. The bay colt pulls himself from the ground finally and screams in rage to the sky.

"Castieellaaa! Mother!!!" come his first coherent words as tears stream down his face. First father, now them not near him? Had they died? He runs his head against a tree, not hitting it hard enough to cause damage but just enough to feel pain. He does it again and again and again until he knows he must stop. A momentary malfunction of the mind.

The sound of his heavy breathing bounces off his surroundings, his magic gone haywire, nothing was the same. Would it ever be again? Or were those happy times of his early youth lost forever? The more he looked around in this place, with all its glowing corners and creepy noises, the more assured he was that those days of joy were long gone now. A huge, heaving sigh leaves him in a rush. Well, thinks the colt to himself, at least Castiella was going to effing love it here.

"Speech"

No SWP, I think I may have posted once at some point but it wasn't extensive. Life ate me!

Magics:
{SAFE, plz} Magic: Dark x Light :: Can summon semi-transparent, white ghosts Restrictions :: Can summon 1 large or 3 small; ghosts are ethereal/cannot be touched; lasts one post in battle.
{UP FOR ROLLZ} Dark x Light (P) :: Mane, tail, and wings emit a phantasmal mist whose color is tinted with by his emotion. Restrictions :: Of no use in battle

Enchanted items: N/A

Rift-god / Kaos items
N/A

Amulets : 4

Companion/s : N/A

Species change (if applicable) : N/A

Requests: May the odds be ever in my favor
Regular Items: Just a feather from his dead dad if no item pass is needed for it.

Messages In This Thread
Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-14-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Abigor - 07-14-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-14-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Raeden - 07-14-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-17-2017, 12:10 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Abigor - 07-17-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-17-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-20-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Raeden - 07-21-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-21-2017, 07:47 PM