This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Momentary Malfunction
RP Wanted The Portal  Raeden, Castiella, anyone Calstroney?
Akriel
Currently championing:

A K R I E L
Failed Son of Satan, Incapable Child of the Light, Vagrant Soul of the Earth

A squeal is all that he hears for a solid few seconds after he turns into...a cat mix? He would wince at the high-pitched noise if he weren't still deafened from the wail he'd heard when he turned into a ghost? He shakes his head and chooses to respond to Cas's words with merely a lowkey eyeroll. There's some sort of sucking up that the younger colt is pulling with his mom and, naturally, its going to work. Mother was wonderful but she did seem to be willfully blind at times. Ugh, he was over this whole little gathering. His shadow, barely visible under the wane light, was a cat and his nose itched and, and, well he wasn't sure how he felt.

In spite of the internal conflicts raging withing him he stays though, ever dutiful to his female family (As per Father's request), and waits for it all to be over with so he could go explore. 
"I mean, I'm not sure I'd classify this experience as enjoyable. But thats probably just myself."He looks to his mother to wait for a clue, a cue, anything. Hopefully she'd be ok after all this.

"Speech"

@Raeden  Fade to black after RaeRae's response?

Messages In This Thread
Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-14-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Abigor - 07-14-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-14-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Raeden - 07-14-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-17-2017, 12:10 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Abigor - 07-17-2017, 05:05 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-17-2017, 08:43 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Akriel - 07-20-2017, 02:54 AM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Raeden - 07-21-2017, 07:27 PM
RE: Momentary Malfunction - by Castiella - 07-21-2017, 07:47 PM