This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
ALL FOR ONE;
Open Riptide Isles 
Bathsheba
Currently championing:
bathsheba
Frankly it feels like being bitten. Over, and over, and over again. Small insects I cannot identify, landing on my hide, biting, chewing, gnawing. I can almost liken it to the sense of dread in my heart, eating a hole through any confidence I may have had upon passing through. Of course, everything is wrong, that was to be expected. But this? This was something beyond wrong, it was abominable. It made my flesh crawl as I step warily onto what looked like a hidden beach. Like the rest of this place, the air felt stagnant, suffocating, but that was the least of my worries. To the south of my current position was what could only be an ocean. My chest tightened in terror as water spewed up in torrential wings, spraying in every direction, never stopping. Without being closer there was no way for me to know it was a whirlpool rent from hell itself, no way to know that I should have turned back. I should have already known.

The little filly at the portal was mostly unresponsive, only adding to the stress on my nerves rather then assuaging them. Any hope of feasible communication was lost, and naturally, I ran. Where was I going? Who knew. What was I going to do? Your guess is as good as mine.

(You’re being foolish)

Pale eyes reach out across the ashen white sands I tread as a voice in my head begins to sing. The song is one I do not know, as they usually are. The purpose was not to analyze it so much as be comforted by it, and in the past it was sufficient. Now it was merely a passing daydream as the gentle whispers float uselessly across my thoughts. (Don’t look away-). One ear tips back and my eyes are rimmed in white, searching the rugged outcropping of rocks.

(Watch out!) A noise like siphoned wind comes fast and hard. Feathers, some creature swooped low, low enough to go in for a grab of mane. Fortunately for me I had Owl to watch my back, if no one else would, she would. I drop my head, pivoting sharply - too sharply - on my hind-quarters to face the oncoming menace.

There was nothing there, just empty air. I stare up at the sky, slate grey clouds etched in wide, gnarly shapes is all that greet me.

Ba-dump (“don’t forget breathe…“)

Ba-dump (“don’t stop moving…“)

Ba-dump (“trust nothing, no one…“)

Ba-dump (“never look back.“)

In a moment of stark clarity, I latch onto my Mother’s voice, and keep moving.

"Talk."

@Galahad (ooc - open to anyone! ^^ )
all that glitters
is not gold

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
ALL FOR ONE; - by Bathsheba - 07-14-2017, 06:01 AM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Thranduil - 07-15-2017, 04:26 AM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Bathsheba - 07-16-2017, 02:13 AM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Thranduil - 07-17-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Galahad - 07-17-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: ALL FOR ONE; - by Bathsheba - 07-18-2017, 06:19 AM