This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
follow me to the dark side
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The wind changes when you arrive. It begins to blow directly at you with a cold icy feeling as if fingers were wrapping around your legs and your neck and beginning to squeeze. It’s distracting enough that you can’t feel it when the Rift pushes those fingers deeper, searching for anything it can take – it senses you’re ripe with varying magics, a variety that the Portal grins with in glee before attempting to take them. The first one, it struggles with, only able to alter it. The second, however, satisfies the Rift as it tears it away from you to swallow whole. And when it is finished, it leaves you. The wind returns to normal, but there’s a brief moment where the sensation of the fingers linger before they, too, vanish.
the Rift
life between worlds

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Ferro |

Magic:
Offensive: Can conjure a large cloud of black fog from shadows that choke whoever inhales it but doing so also chokes him.
The Rift devours your healing magic and alters your offensive magic.

Mutations:
Blood is ink.
Tendrils of harmless black fog cascade from the tips of his tail feathers when he is thinking about doing something that would be considered immoral.

The companion goes wild! You can re-bond to it when you reach enough Rift Force!
As for the black fog that’s harmless, I thought it sounded better as a mutation rather than a magic (so you can have one more slot for a different magic!) since we don’t have vanity magic anymore. For the offensive magic, it was altered. You can trial to have it fixed!

Welcome to the Rift :)
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
follow me to the dark side - by Ferro - 05-11-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Seiji - 05-12-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Ferro - 05-12-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Seiji - 05-12-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Rift Presence - 05-13-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Ferro - 05-14-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Seiji - 05-19-2018, 12:56 AM