This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
follow me to the dark side
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ferro
Currently championing:

The stallion emerged from the shadows donning unruly waves of midnight tresses paired with muscles that rippled beneath his scar-freckled fur, the variety of man proficient at being both smoldering and frigid in the same instance. The man was not flashy in the sense that most are, but something about him demanded to be seen. He took in the roadway with a single sweep, his iron optics settling on nothing of interest before he continued on, as expressionless as he had been when he emerged into the light.

The beast had arrived.

His eyes- a well of icy azure and silver, capable of a gaze more captivatingly fearsome than most- continued to sweep the area as he swaggered forth, his gait fluid and untroubled. Large, ebony pinions hung loosely, the massive feathers that decorated the expanse of these muscular appendages lightly dragging along the ground on either side of his bulky frame. Ferro's snake-like tail hung from his body, hovering comfortably above the forest floor a few fingerbreadths, leisurely swaying to and fro in time with his massive strides. And where obsidian colored his coat, it was dark enough to be mistaken for shadows. The man could've belonged, but something was different about him- a new brand of horribly fucked up that the Rift had yet to witness.

Ferro was pulled blindly into the dark forest by a force he'd never met prior- a sentient shadow that kissed his hide and beckoned him forth like a siren would its prey, leading him through a portal into what he only assumed could be another dimension entirely. The canopy overhead let no moonlight filter through its leaves and as he walked under the dark tresses of the timber, his feet caressing the velvet flesh of the forest ground, he swore he was not alone.

"."

Ferro
the kind of frigid not measured in temperature

Caleb has the following:

Companion:
Greta, full-grown Weimaraner from Helovia.

Magic:
:: [ the ability to conjure a large cloud of black fog from shadows that chokes whoever inhales it. ]
:: [ can summon ink-like liquid to exude from his eyes and mouth that travels to any detected maladies in health and heals them while also staining anything touched by the liquid for a few hours. ]
:: [ tendrils of harmless black fog cascade from the tips of his tail feathers when he is thinking about/doing something that would be considered immoral. ]

Mutations:
:: [ blood is ink. ]
{Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png}
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
follow me to the dark side - by Ferro - 05-11-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Seiji - 05-12-2018, 03:44 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Ferro - 05-12-2018, 10:52 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Seiji - 05-12-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Rift Presence - 05-13-2018, 07:47 PM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Ferro - 05-14-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: follow me to the dark side - by Seiji - 05-19-2018, 12:56 AM