This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Diamond or coal?
Open Uwaritace 
Eleos
Currently championing:

Her affection toward our memory -- even for sake of fondness, honor or grief of wasted potential, none of it would serve our relationship right now. Those previous consequences were in grave behind me; it was the uncertain future which lay ahead and it was that obscured path which needed attention, "aye," a quiet, unwavering reply toward the sentiment we both knew was true.

These halcyon eyes rove her curves, studying and absorbing with paternal pride the adult figure cleaved from her spindly girlhood. Wandering, they narrow on her guarded expression...threads of guilt waver against my breast, regret is swift to heel it, "I was never the father you deserved." In truth…had I ever been truly worthy of children? Never mind well-meant intentions and efforts to spread thin the affection and love; kingdom and duty had always come first. It came ahead of blood-kin and personal desire. A great many things had come before family.

OCC: I. Am. So. Sorry. This is super short. It took so long to reply ;_;

Messages In This Thread
Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-08-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-09-2018, 12:53 AM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-09-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-15-2018, 03:24 AM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-16-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Diamond or coal? - by Eleos - 05-25-2018, 01:38 AM