This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Getting drunk just isn't worth this.
Trial Solanis 
Chase
Currently championing: Vjanta
Chase was a little put off by the blunt rudeness of the winged horse who seemed to own the odd insects. Had he not been warned about fairies, whatever they were, Chase likely would have stamped his displeasure and went straight for the tree. Instead, he listened to the filly speak, feeling something akin to pride. She was confident, leaving him to wonder how she'd grow with those wings of hers to keep her from trouble.

With as soft a voice as the stallion could muster, Chase couldn't help some anger from sweeping into his words. "While ignoring you would be much easier, you seem to know more about this tree than I do, and I need some of it's sap. That is the extent of my interest in you. As for why you'd tell me," Chase stepped forward, eyes blazing with fire not unlike the one that would cover his coat soon. "I wouldn't be opposed to waking those fairies and leaving you to them."

Chase knew it was a risky move, but he was done playing games. While he wouldn't allow the filly to be harmed as a bystander in this, he needed that sap. By waking the creatures that protected the tree, he'd be in danger as well, but the bay stallion didn't care much. His temper was quicker to bite than usual with this heat growing on his skin, threatening to set him aflame any day now.

Chase
The calm before the storm
will lure you into a sense of security
and it will be your downfall.

@Ruwin @Requiem

Messages In This Thread
Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 01:42 AM
RE: Getting drunk just isn't worth this. - by Chase - 05-15-2018, 03:15 PM