This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
You can't knock me down
RP Wanted The Portal 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Despite the happiness that radiated from the stallion, there was a dark storm encroaching on him. With one flash, the world seemed happy and pleased. In the other, the darkness swallowed him with an electrified cloud, leaving a fizzy-static feeling in its wake as it searches him for something to take. For the Portal was still hungry, and it always needed more. When it finds his magic, it tugs and pulls, snarling in the static cloud, but cannot take the magic he has been given. Instead, it tinkers with it before leaving him alone to continue on in the world.
the Rift

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Hertz |

Magic:
Offensive: Can cause the earth around him to combust and catch fire with a stomp, burning those in the area, but sets him on fire as well.
The Rift changes your magic slightly.

Mutations:
Vanity: During stormy weather, his lightning markings flash with a bright white light in time with thunder that occurs in the sky.

His passive magic has been adjusted to a Vanity Mutation!
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
You can't knock me down - by Hertz - 05-02-2018, 09:21 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Mortimer - 05-02-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Rift Presence - 05-03-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-03-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: You can't knock me down - by Hertz - 05-04-2018, 03:07 AM