This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll
RP Wanted The Portal 
Calhoun Ryder
Currently championing:

Perhaps he should have been angry.

It was much more like the Captain to be angry at such a comment. But instead, a devilish, devious grin danced. Wild, untamed. The kid wanted to play games? Perhaps it was anger that drove the younger male but Ryder could only feel amusement that he had brought that out. Childish perhaps but he did relish the thought. He was not exactly unknown for infuriating others. In one way or another.

Tempting a demon was one thing.

Tempting one like Calhoun Ryder, who laughed in the face of the Devil himself when he sought to scare the man when he came demanding his help was another entirely. “Oh, I assure yeh I beat yeh in that department too. I could prove it to yeh if yeh like, bet I’d have yeh exhausted before I was even through... yeh’d enjoy it though. I can assure that.” Devious madness danced within the gale. Laughter and lust offering nothing but amusement. A devil dancing a jig in the worst of a squall.

The sea dog let himself crack his neck to one side and then the other as the long strides ate up ground. It was not just power in his step but a length to his gait. One that did not need speed to allow the Captain to keep up with the younger male. Regarding him with a sideways glance and an arched brow as he threw his words back towards them rather than to the stallion on his starboard side. “How the fuck should I know? Last time I saw him he was very much humanoid… and so was I. Pretty fuckin’ sure if he’s here he’s goin’ to look a lot fuckin’ different.” Ryder seemed to pause in his thoughts.

“But I’ll know him. I assure yeh of that.” He offered. Regarding the male, for a moment longer, he took a long step forward and as he did the tickly braided tail landed, purposefully on the younger male’s backside. A loud smack sounding from the contact. “I thought yeh were worried about slowpoke back there keepin' up… don’t tell me I got to fuckin’ worry about yeh too? I mean for such a fuckin' nice ass yeh sure ain’t usin' those muscles.” He flashed a grin, wild and unchecked as he took a long lunge forward to prove a point.

He easily overtook the younger stallion and without so much as a thought picked up his pace. A rather smooth, elongated trot. His mind had not quite registered the rather open flirt until he had put some space between himself and the younger male. An ear swung back to track him. It was not something he regretted. But his mind did wonder where it came from. Perhaps it was just that the black-hued male seemed fun to taunt.

But he knew the feeling gnawing in his gut. It was one he recognized all too well. Demons were creatures with abnormally high libidos and it seemed that had not left him. He was by nature a man with a need for primal actions. But the fact was he was very clearly no longer a man. At least, not in the same way. And that did present a strange and awkward thought process when he dwelled on the logic. However, he was quick to push it aside.

“Yeh comin’ Rico, or yeh enjoyin’ starin’ at my ass too much?”

A low, deep and rough laugh followed the rasp of a voice as the pirate lengthened his gait a bit further. Amusement danced and twisted in his gaze. Proud and wild as the laughter threw itself into his eyes. Why he was not angry at the moment he did not know but he was enjoying that it was not the primary emotion running through his veins right now. Yet, he was uncertain how long that anger would be chased from his soul or when the crackling madness of rage would return. But for now, he sights were set on flustering the smaller stallion and find Arronax. Arronax was still the priority. But why not have some fun on the way there?

694 WORDS - @Ricochet / @Roscorro - Flirt Alert

Messages In This Thread
All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-02-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-02-2018, 05:00 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-02-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-03-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-03-2018, 12:32 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-08-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Calhoun Ryder - 05-10-2018, 08:32 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-11-2018, 10:44 PM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Ricochet - 05-13-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: All The Way To Hell We'll Roll - by Roscorro - 05-15-2018, 05:40 PM