This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
A Princess, A Survivor
RP Wanted The Portal 
Calypso
Currently championing: None
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

The trip through the portal was strange and frightening. The roar of laughter from Kaos still rings in my ears as we fall. To where we fall I do not know until...

My body slams into the ground, painfully and a sharpe awakening. There is no denying that this is our new reality. Helovia is gone. Gone and will never come back. With it, so many lives of... Of those we cared about. I can feel my throat tighten at the thought of him. Oh how I wish I was able to embrace him one last time. I scramble to my hooves, almost at once begin looking for my girls. Dae, where are they? But she does not answer. Dae?! I call frantically into our bond. No, no. This can not be happening! Here Her voice sounds weak, something is very wrong! My head jerks around until I finally see her. I move to the cerndyr, and take note of everything. What is wrong? Something... doesn't feel right. She merely nods, not answering through our bond. I can't carry you Dae.... But I have to find Sansa, Sarai, my girls..... They are all we have left... Again, she nods in understanding. I stay.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

{SWP Participation}

Magics:
{*]None\n\nEnchanted items\n{*}None\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}None\n\nAmulets : (0)\n\n:: [ Item: Jewelry | Silver chain worn with gems. ]\n\nCompanion : \n[*}Daenerys (Cerndyr - Mid Drench 1170, and May 7th 2015)

Species change (if applicable) : Nope!

Requests: <3

Messages In This Thread
A Princess, A Survivor - by Calypso - 07-14-2017, 03:49 AM
RE: A Princess, A Survivor - by Sapphira - 07-14-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: A Princess, A Survivor - by Sansa - 07-14-2017, 04:40 AM
RE: A Princess, A Survivor - by Rift Presence - 07-15-2017, 02:27 AM