This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
paint roses red
RP Wanted The Portal 
Zenobia
Currently championing:

My leg had barely lifted free from the swirling mist when the sound of strangers approaching broke through the chilling silence. Ears swiveled and electric eyes searched for the source, from what I could tell there was at least two of them, two of them that seemed as if they knew the dark forest for if it hadn't been the whinney I wouldn't have ever noticed them coming. Eyes remained locked in on the trees where I had heard the call, ink dipped limb slowly lowering back to the ground allowing the mist to hungrily climb back up my leg, tickling at the inside of my thigh.

I saw his antlers almost before I saw him, my heart caught up in my throat as memories of the antlered bay who had sired me and taught me everything I knew flashed through my mind. It had been quite some time since I last saw one of my own with that proud crown sprouting from behind his ears, times like this made my heart squeeze and wish that the magic between the two realms wasn't quite so different...Athvadar would have done a good job of calming my nerves and my soul before having this confrontation. "Greetings." His deep voice urged me out of my own mind and back to the dark reality in which I stood, his tall frame sliding out of the shadows and into the gentle glow of bio luminescent plants that grew eagerly at the roots of the tall, dark trees.  The large stallion's front half was nearly pure white, marred only by a few dark markings, while his second half seemed to glow blue in the dim light.

There wasn't time to respond before a second form appeared, this stallion, even larger than the first, loomed in the background seeming to be more comfortable in the shadows rather than where the light could grace his frame. "Hello." He spoke between fangs and fur that weren't quite fitting of the equine form. Dark ears tipped forward as I strained to get a better look of the shadow creature, realizing there were other things off about the second stranger but I couldn't quite put my hoof on it. The two of them spoke once again, offering assistance out of the dark forest, wondering how blatantly obvious it was that I was new here.

A corner of my inky lips turned up ever so slightly in a half smile, bobbing my head in greeting towards the duo I allowed words to form for the first time in a while. "Hello, I suppose I am as lost as I appear..." A small laugh slipped from my throat as I relaxed ever so slightly, keeping my attention focused on the two strangers, knowing better than to let my guard down entirely around those I didn't know. "I am known as Zenobia, who might you two be?"

"Speech."

tag; @Rixen
ooc; -squeals- super excited, i love them all. apologizes for how short it is, i'll get better i promise
words; -4-9-0

ZENOBIA
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
paint roses red - by Zenobia - 04-21-2018, 08:17 PM
RE: paint roses red - by Rixen - 04-21-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: paint roses red - by Roscorro - 04-21-2018, 09:29 PM
RE: paint roses red - by Zenobia - 04-21-2018, 10:43 PM
RE: paint roses red - by Rixen - 04-22-2018, 12:29 AM
RE: paint roses red - by Roscorro - 04-22-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: paint roses red - by Zenobia - 04-22-2018, 11:17 PM
RE: paint roses red - by Rift Presence - 04-23-2018, 02:40 AM