This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
le deux
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Ayla
Currently championing: None

AYLA ATHANASIA LIORA

Shiri didn't respond, making the girl sigh and hang her head. Taking a sniff at the strange screaming moss, she immediately decided it was too odd to interfere with again. But it had managed to call out to someone who was rushing through the thick forest to the rescue. A ray of light, glowing and shimmering through the trees and the young mare stared in awe as it got stronger before.. they showed themselves.
A horned equine of blues and purples, glowing brightly as they carried themself towards her. A crooked branch upon their roman cranium carried an orb - no, it was floating - and the bright pools in their sockets just.. Ayla had never laid eyes upon such a peculiar unicorn. He stuttered as he asked if she was okay, asking if she had fallen from the heaven above and if he could help.

Ayla stared at him through ruby eyes. The coat he was adorned with shimmered and flowed like the moon on a frosty cold night, as if the winter had gifted him to the earth. A long tail dragged after him, yet the plume looked.. roughed up. Torn. Parting her dark lips, she lowered her head to take a step towards the peculiar stallion and managed to avoid the moss somehow. "I.. I'm okay. I think," she began, raising her head as she got closer to him. "My wing.." The girl looked at it. "It got hurt, and so I crashed a bit just now," a giggle escaped her. Humor was the only stress relief she knew really, plus it lightened the mood by a few percent. "Do you know where we are?"

The young girl hadn't flown for long, but long enough to change up the scenery. Instead of dark shadows and glowing eyes, there were.. dark trees and glowing horses. For example.

"Talk talk talk"

w/c 307 | ooc EEEEEEEEEK | tags @Himeldir

Credits
Original code by aeolle & Skylark
{Image: ayla_pixel1_by_inapatricia-dbixgbt.png}

Messages In This Thread
le deux - by Ayla - 08-06-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: le deux - by Himeldir - 08-07-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: le deux - by Ayla - 08-20-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: le deux - by Luminar - 08-20-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: le deux - by Himeldir - 08-24-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: le deux - by Luminar - 08-25-2017, 01:01 AM