This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Flying High
Mature/Trigger Warning Ennunyenda 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
This was a new part of the world he had never explored. it was a small cave system very similar to the world he had grown up in. Though the air was heavier here and smelled rather odd. Not like the dank, damp earthy smell of his dark world, though that was still present. It was a odd scent but didn't seem dangerous. So the giant stallion had entered the network without a clue of its true danger.

It felt strange, after being beneath the sky so long, to enter a world beneath the earth once more. How had he ever lived upon the cramped darkness? Restricted in movement and freedom? Because it was all he had known. And it was not all bad. Some caverns in his cave were massive with tunnels big enough to fly through. Though you have to be careful of the hanging rock formations lest you lose a wing.  But there were no such places where he was walking now. The space within the cave was wide enough for two and a half horses of his size to walk through. So while he was able to t comfortably move about, he was far more restricted then he had grown accustomed to.

He moved deeper into the and as he did so he noticed a strange feeling of pressure within his head? Was he descending rapidly into the earth? How odd. He went on, still not trouble by the sensation. As he moved deeper the feeling faded, just as the light ofa  fire caught his eye. He turned, curious. It was coming from an offshoot of the path he was taking. He turned down the path, having to squeeze a little due to the entrance being smaller than the previous tunnel. Thankfully it widened once he entered the new path. he had no desire to be stuck. As he continued onward a sense of warmth filled him, as if he were basking in the light of the sun. The closer he got the warmer he felt, a sense of peace washing over him. The light grew brighter and he entered a small cavern, there he spotted the familiar form of Kiada and the far she had summoned. He smiled happily as he moved towards her.  "Kiada." he greeted as he sauntered into the cavern.
talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.

@Kiada
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
She felt light as air. The Harpy had been down here for longer than she probably should have been, prepared to spend the rest of the night in the deep, dark caverns that smelt strange yet comforting. Her head swam with different thoughts and ideas, things she could attempt to do should she focus long enough on one thing. But her attention bounced around, over and over again, until all she could think of was starting a fire in the middle of the cave, some warmth to dry off the dark coldness that the rains of Drench had brought upon her.

Her body was a deep bronze hue, her white spotted marks moved and glimmered with an opalescent sheen, and she focused with her dark inky head to start the fire in the center. Lifting her hoof, entirely for show, she summoned her tornado flames on a small amount of wood and she had gathered. The smoke, billowed out through a small hole at the top, as though she had planned it thoroughly. With a grin, she watched as her tornado flames died and the fire continued to grow.

But the smile faltered when she realized the side effect of using her tornado magic, how it deepened her already strange mood, how she felt when her heat cycle hit. Quietly, she watched the flames, alone in the cavern while Khairi hunted outside above the gasses that made everyone here high. And she remained, quiet and contemplative, wondering how long the feeling would last, and if she could just stay here instead of leaving until it was over.

It was still fun, though, even if it was just her to deal with it. She often bickered with Khairi and allowed her confidence, her swagger to encompass their conversations to the point where sometimes even Khairi didn’t want to bother with her. But then, there was movement and a voice, and her mind rang with worry and panic but it was suffocated by the gasses and her heat enough to where she looked where Roscorro approached with a smile on his face. “Oh, hello Roscorro.” She was unable to stop herself from purring the words to him, but she was capable of clamping her tail down for the moment.

She was still sure he could smell it, however. And suddenly she felt her futile attempts were pointless.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Roscorro AHHHHHHHHH

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
He walked with a confidant saunter, a swagger even as an easy grin touched his face. He tilted his head when she looked at him that smile not leaving his features. With each passing moment the worries of the world seemed to melt away. Why was he acting like this though? So at ease and confident? He couldn't focus long enough to dwell on the thought as Kiada's words drifted to him. She purred, her tone like nothing he had ever heard before. His ears shot up and for a second he looked puzzled.

Then her scent hit him. He did not know what he suddenly felt the strange sensation in his gut. He was drawn towards her like a moth to flame. His steps held the same roguish swagger as before. Then he halted. Wait, what was he doing? She smelled so good. he wanted to be close to her. So very closer. No. No. No! That was not proper nor respectful. He blinked, so very confused. He took a deep breath, hoping to calm himself and straighten out this string of rash and very inappropriate thoughts that were now running through his head. But his attempt to right himself only served to infect him with more of the gas that filled the cave. He felt warmer, lighter. And he came closer. He was standing beside her now, looking down at her face. "It has been too long." he said, his voice low. "You look as beautiful as ever."

Why the heck did he say that?! Who cares, it was true. She was beautiful standing in the light of the fire she had created. So beautiful. He had to be closer. Closer. Closer... Nope. He had to get further, further, further! But his body didn't move anywhere as he watched her, his head cocked to yet again that roguish smile slipping back onto his lips.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro

@Kiada

He is trying so hard to be good. xD
Explorer Kiada
She didn’t mind one bit as he stalked closer to her, a swagger in his gait that her keen eyes picked up on. She needed to get away from him, to leave and settle herself while she waited it out, but she was rooted in place, either by the fire that heated her from within or by the gasses she continued to inhale. So she focused on her breathing. In. Out. In. Out. Quietly, her sides swelled and deflated with each breath, her icy eyes softening with a desire deep within their hues as she gazed at him.

He came closer to her, to where she could breathe in the scent that accompanied the tribrid man. All thoughts of his gentleness slipping her mind as the roguish grin crossed his features. She wanted to tremble, her knees wanted to shake as if she was a child unable to handle being complimented. Why was she acting like this? It wasn’t foreign, she’d slept with someone before, she’d flirted before, but perhaps this was different. Roscorro and Kiada had history. She inhaled once again, looking up at him from beneath her pale lashes, a smirk crossing her pink splotched maw as well.

Then, his voice rumbled, cascading over her with a huskiness she’d never heard from him before. A shiver ran down her spine and she couldn’t help herself as she swished her tail against her rump. “Oh my.” She began, lifting her darkened head slightly to look up at the spiked clydesdale. “You flatter me.” She grinned at him with a pleasant wink. “It has been long since we’ve seen one another.” She purred, moving slightly closer to him. Her head reaching out to touch her pink maw against the tender joint of where his wing met his body.

Have you come to join the fun?” She hummed to him, her breathe caressing his wing should he allow it while her soft, sensual gleam in her eyes flicked up to him. He was huge in comparison to her, huge and built incredibly well, and she took a few moments to admire the warrior that he could be, the unknown mystery that dwelled beneath his skin, just as she had her own mysteries. She needed to get away, but she couldn’t. She was captivated by him and his voice as the gasses swarmed her mind. She wanted to get closer.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Roscorro im still screaming

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
The tall man did not understand it. Why he was acting like this. Normally he would have backed off long ago. Kept his distance as he awkwardly stumbled over his words. He had never been around a mare in heat before, of course he'd act nervous and confused. But high on the gasses of the cave he hadn't stuttered, he didn't shuffle away. He got closer. He'd breath into her ear. "A strong, dazzling mare like you deserves such flattery, and so much more." The words were coming out of his mouth, rolling off of his tongue like honey, but he had no idea who was speaking them. It was as if he was no longer within his own body as he watched from the sidelines. He could taste her on his tongue as his lips lingered by her ear. Then he pulled away, but he did not leave her side. No matter how much he knew he should.

He had to end this foolishness before it escalated. Yet he couldn't bring himself to do it. He breathed deeper. He had to go, now! And then she touched him. A deep noise rumbling in his chest as she touched him. He didn't move, his neck craning to look at her, to meet those pretty eyes hidden beneath thick lashes. At her question he flashed her a mischievous smile. "Of course." No he wasn't. He didn't want trouble. He needed to get as far away from Kiada as possible. But yet he didn't move. Trouble sounded so nice if it meant he could get closer to her. The distance though miniscule, was too far for him. He moved in his head lowering until his nose brushed under her cheek. Ever mindful of his horns and spines. They were eye to eye. He met her gaze the light of trouble shinning in his stormy eyes. "What sort of fun did you have in mind?"

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro

@Kiada

Oh my gosh!
Explorer Kiada
His head lowered to her ear, his breath caressing every portion of their white rims. They flickered pleasantly, her eyes darting up to his face as her smirk deepened, as she grew more and more fiery beneath her bronze skin. The fire within and the fire outside of the cave warmed every inch of her body as she mulled over that husky, honey toned voice, laying it over her body as though it were a blanket. She inhaled his scent again, grinning up at him, batting her lashes in an innocent gesture.

More than that?” She murmured, her voice like velvet as she let her body move slightly closer. Despite the huskiness and deep tone to his voice, he still remained gentle with her. But didn’t he know her well enough to know that she didn’t need to be coddled? That she didn’t need or want his gentleness with her? Not right now, at least. And it was those thoughts that caused her mind to try and recoil, to move her away from him, but she remained. The gasses and feeling from within rooting her to the spot as he nudged his head beneath her cheek, carefully placed to where his spikes wouldn’t pierce her.

She flashed him a roguish grin, then, tilting her head slightly to swipe her white striped cheek against the sharpest point of his small horns, aiming to cause a slight scratch that would bubble with a thin line of red as the fire glimmered from within her eyes. It was a test, a show, to show him just how much he could get away with when she was in this situation. Would he take her up on it?

She angled her head again as he spoke, his voice rumbling out again as she aimed her crescent shaped horn to hook onto one the largest glittering gold horn in the center of his forehead with a playful tug, simultaneously swishing her tail again. “I think you know.” She breathed to him, tugging once again with their interlocked horns, the small red line she had cut on her cheek beginning to drip down the pale stripes to meld into the blackness of her face.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

I CANT WITH THIS @Roscorro
btw, i had permission from Tech to PP rosco a bit <3 she has permission to PP kiada as she wants as well :D

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
So much more. But he didn't tell her as they came closer. At his touch she turned into it, purposely cutting herself on his spines. Oh. That was how she wanted to play. He didn't recoil from the small drops of blood that stained his snout. The warmth of it setting his heart hammering, his own fire igniting in his gut. His skin burned with desire. When she tugged in his horn he didn't try to pull away or coddle her. No, he pushed back. He turned to face her. Their horns, still interlocked, forcing him to crane his neck down as he looked at her. It was what shielded her from the other spikes, or else she would have more that just one flesh wound.

She spoke, causing him the smile deviously. Oh yes. He knew. When she tugged again, he pushed, then pulled rapidly. Taking full advantage of that interlock and pull her closer, to cause her chest to ram into his as her neck was extended upward. He'd unhook his own horn within seconds and reach down. Rubbing his head along her next his head turned ever so slightly so the horns would run her skin. They'd scratch, but not do any serious damage. He'd kiss her skin with his orange blades before using his lips.

He breathed her scent in deeply. He pressed in closer, his lips find her shoulder. He nipped at her teasingly, his fangs brushing that skin. They could so easily piece and rend, but he wasn't so far gone to let that side of him take over. His was quickly becoming consumed by her. All he wanted was her. Her scent, her taste, her touch. It all excited him. He wanted more. His fangs bared in a grin of forbidden desire and his eyes flashed like a storm above the sea. But something was holding him back still. Something within him fought this. But why? They both wanted this. Why not just let go? He pressed closer to her, skin on skin. His body moving parallel with her own as his lips found her ear. He bit it, nibbled on it. Did it really matter if he drew a little blood? What was a little blood among friends? She clearly could take it.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe most people are good.

@Kiada
This...ugh! Can't handled this!
Explorer Kiada
He stopped talking, but Kiada didn’t mind. No, he chose to speak with his actions as their interlocked horns danced. He tugged just as she had done, pushing, forcing her to do what he wished. The smile that crossed her lips wasn’t faked as it beamed brilliantly. He faced her, craning his neck down to view her. And she laid it all out in front of him, their breaths mingling in time with one another, his scent drowning out any common sense she had left. But with one thought, she made sure that Khairi stayed away from the cave for the time being.

Then, he pulled as she tugged, colliding her chest into his with a small oomph escaping her lips. A succulent chuckle left her throat as he unlocked his horn from hers and ran them along her neck. A shudder passed through her spine, but she remained standing, still despite the sharp points that tickled her skin. But she did notice, the glowing teal liquid that adorned his own breast from where they had collided – from where her X marking had transferred ever so slightly onto his rich soil-hued skin.

And then he breathed in deeply, pressing himself closer as his lips found her scarred shoulders. Her own lips roamed along his side, tickling the underside of his wings where it was most tender, a soft smile remaining on her face as she felt his fangs nibble her own scar-flecked skin. And then, he moved, parallel to her as his teeth bit down on her ear before nibbling, though she felt the blood begin to welt along the markings before dripping slightly down. She hardly felt it, the fire within drowning out any feeling of pain that might accompany what would otherwise be a threat. With a grin, she moved, angling herself to where they were perpendicular from one another, her barrel by his face.

Her tail flicked again, the charcoal tips lifting higher as they brushed against his own barrel, her head angled to rub the sharp tip of her horn on the opposite side of his stomach. “I didn’t know you had this side to you.” She murmured, turning herself further to where her head was beneath his wing. “I think you should show it more often. Especially for me.” She purred before swishing her tail harder, aiming for the tips of her tail to hit him in the chest with the sharp point of tiny whips.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Roscorro LMAO this is fantastic

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
He was deeply enjoying their game. The way they teased and danced within the seclusion of the caves. The light of the fire danced upon their forms, casting their shadows upon the wall. Dark and intertwined as the two played. He was enthralled. Completely and utterly taken by her. He would not step away, could not. He wanted her, she wanted him. They would get what they wanted.

He couldn't take much more. Couldn't hold back for much longer. But why was he even holding back? He couldn't think clearly enough to form any thoughts outside of Kiada. Her form consumed him as he breathed her in. He released her ear as she touched underneath his wing, her horn soon rubbing along his stomach as she purred. There is a lot you don't know. A darkness within him that would probably excite her further at this moment in time. He wanted to tell her this, to whisper it into her ear like before.

But he bit it back. It was cause far too much talking. Lead this in a direction he did not want it to go. No, he wanted to continue to get closer, to cross that line he would never cross were he in his right mind. Were either of them in their right mind. Instead he said in a husky whisper. "For you, always." Her felt the sting of her tail, his own almost thrashing now in excitement. It was in this moment he finally gave into the desire he had been fighting against for so long.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe most people are good.

@Kiada
Explorer Kiada
She inhaled deeply, enjoying the game they played. Her sides swelled with the intake, decreasing as she exhaled quietly, blowing the air through her nose along his undercarriage. And with a grin, she knew they were coming to a point where they couldn’t wait any longer, and she simply couldn’t wait. But she did have enough time to feel the fire within her burn brighter, further as his voice roamed across her, deep and rich and alluring. Then, her tail struck home, watching silently as his own tail flickered as though Roscorro were restraining the spiked dragon’s tail. She knew it wouldn’t be a problem for him, eyeing those clawed hands that were where front hooves usually went, and she grinned, removing herself from underneath his wing, to situate herself directly in front of him to allow him the release of what they both craved.

-fade to blaaaaaack-

When all was done, Kiada’s body that had once been dry was darkened again, and she moved from him closer to the fire to allow the sweat that accumulated along her body to dry. She grinned at him brilliantly, the fire glowing in her eyes as she looked to him to see what he thought of the whole ordeal. Inside, Kiada knew it was probably wrong that they had done this, but it was so much fun, and she hadn’t done anything like that since her first time, since Arakh, a lifetime away in Helovia. And slowly, she realized, perhaps she’d be less stressed and inherently happier if she did this more often. But if it weren’t for the gasses in the caves that made the both of them high, would it have even happened?

More importantly, would it ever happen again between them? And would things between them remain the same? She grinned at him with that lovers gaze before shaking her body, her mane dancing in the light of the flame to land along the opposite side of her neck. The blood had dried along her cheek, staining it a dark ruby red. There was also a small stream of blood from her ear that melded with the black and copper of her skin. But she didn’t mind. They would heal and leave nothing behind.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

AHHHHH @Roscorro

IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,