This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Sky Is The Limit
Open Siren's Summit 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He flew in the sky, like a massive deformed sparrow. Twisting and turning in a playful manner as he touched the clouds that rolled high over head, heavy with rain. A happy whinny leaped from his lips as he dove, plummeting through the heavens like a brown lightning bolt. With a sudden jerk his spread forth his might wings to catch the wind once more. Unfurled and powerful they stopped his breakneck fall, taking that speed and lifting him as he flew across the sky, mere feet from the ground. Dust flew up in a great cloud, stirred by the speed of his flight. Another mighty beat of his wings sent him soaring back up into the heavens as he spun with a child-like glee.

For six long years he had never been able to test to true extent of his wings. Now, gifted with the freedom of the skies Roscorro to great pleasure on simply flying for the sake of it. He barrel rolled, flipped, and played. Seeming to dance upon the wind in his joy. He would savor this moment, for once the clouds opened and let down their torrential rain, flying would be all but impossible. He would drink up his fill of the wind rushing through his mane and feathers. The heart pounding thrill of plummeting through the sky at speeds far faster than a horse could ever dream of running. He would soak up every ounce of freedom deprived of him for six years. The light, the sky, the very rain was a gift to the stallion. Even things so simple as the grass beneath your feet, sun rising, or the stars twinkling were a magnificent sight to him. Like a foal experiencing the world for the first time, Roscorro tackled each new land with a childlike curiosity and enthusiasm.

Even now, he enjoyed touching the dark clouds. Feeling the moisture they carried before skirting away to the skies below where he could fly unhindered. For a brief moment, the stallion could forget the cares of the world as he let his spirit soar with the wind.
"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

Open to anyone. @Valkyrie if she'd like to run into him again.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Zahra
Currently championing:
Zahra & Ilham
It was pride that turned angels into devils

The weather between seasons: glorious one day, atrocious the next. Zahra strolled with her pale, honeyed gaze lifted towards the sky. The wet season was looming just over the horizon and the clouds that were gathering en mass to dull Scorch’s bright blue, stood as a very ominous warning. Eleos was yet to behold the ridiculously endless extent of the rain which was Drench; her dark, grey lips curled into a quiet smile as she imagined the botheration, surely, which would consume his expression (to be frank, she had similarly).

The stallion she’d kept company with through the months since their first meeting, had not warmed to the Rift to the same extent as she. Through time the golden-blooded mare had relaxed, her tension settled, and as she’d immersed herself (and he), into the task of trapping wild pines, all loathing for the tarnished world which had all but eaten her homeland, was lost.

Returning her focus and her straying thoughts to the present, Zahra shuffled the feathered wings by her side and drew a longer breath.

What am I going to craft with its skin anyway? she mused, drawing down her eyes and placing them upon the rough bark of a tree as she passed. Already her plan to catch this elusive creature, the Pinus Ambulo, was well in motion. Illham was working steadily back at the base they’d adopted (it was a narrow glade between dense timber that would serve well as a chute), threading her lovely silk into thick ropes slung between canopies, expectedly soon to be a net.

All she had to do, was figure out what the creature looked like, for though she had come across many native things about the Summit, none fitted the image in her mind about what a ‘walking pine’ should look like… It was yet to occur to her that the flora that surrounded her path, even now, was concealing the constant, watching presence her prey. As Zahra passed into the shade of another copse en route to Eleos, an enormous shadow breezed across her and she paused to note the shape of another pegasus wheeling above.

@Roscorro
I don't know why her art isn't showing -shrug-
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO
He passed over the form of another. A blur among other blurs, yet his sharp eyes picked her out of the landscape with ease. With a flurry of wings beats he landed, powerful legs propelling him along the ground. They ate up the ground as he burned off the momentum from his decent. Muscles rippled under a gleaming brown pelt as hooves and claws tore up the loose earth beneath them. His long tail streamed out behind him, his mane a rippling banner.

He gave a playful toss of his head as he slowed to a halt, reveling in the rush of adrenaline through his veins. His muscles burned pleasantly after their exercise. He breathed deeply. The scent of coming rain and pine filled his lungs, drawing a small to his face. He turned and walked towards where he had seen the other horse. As much as he enjoyed flying and exploring on his own, he enjoyed the company of other more. And he was curious to see if the horse he had seen was a friend, or a new friend to be made.

As luck would have it, she was a new potential friend! He smiled and offered a nicker in greeting when he was still a ways off. Would she return his greeting or turn and run the other way? He was a big, scary beast after all. Though he didn't recall anyone ever actually running away from him before. Not since coming here, at least. They always seemed willing to converse with him despite their misgivings.

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Zahra
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Zahra
Currently championing:
Zahra & Ilham
It was pride that turned angels into devils
Though she was eager to return to the friend waiting beneath the sharp, silvery slopes rising like jagged teeth against the horizon, Zahra paused her stride as the monolithic brow stranger stooped from the sky. Her smoky-black ears were trained forward curiously, for the sound of his thunderous reunion with earth filled both the tranquil, warm air and every sensitive fibre of her body and with fluttering nostrils lifted high, she tested the air for the flavour of his scent.

It did not take particularly long for his generous step to recover the distance descent had placed between them. Though she made no move to contribute, to progress forward towards him, the painted pegasus quickly greeted his arrival with an amicable enough smile, sounding softly her voice to assure him of her stance - should his motives be in peace, Zahra would welcome interaction.

Pale-yellow eyes examined him readily, a subliminal defence mechanism, naturally, drinking in the peculiar combination which seemed to embody his figure. There had been many strange creatures in Helovia’s comically diverse population, so in that respect, she was no stranger to hybridism, yet this stallion (his musk was rich, earthen), was uniquer than most - in that his equid type traits were rather limited.

The first thing to strike her eye was the thick scaled limbs beneath his breast. Zahra felt, at first, that they held a strong semblance to the avian race, yet the longer she spent considering, the greater the doubt that grew in her mind. Snippets of memory flashed through her mind, of serpent creatures who’d accompanied both friend and foe through the wilds of old - dragons. Horns adorned his rugged, masculine facade and gloriously feathered wings dressed each length of his enormous barrel; the tail which swung out to his rear appeared to be substantial and obviously unlike her own.

Copious amounts of brunette hair cloaked him otherwise, masking any other quirky attributes, that might have been present.

Despite the enormity of his dominating presence, Zahra felt confident that he meant her no harm. “Hail friend,” she met the sound of his nicker boldly, though her tone was tinged with the melodic gentleness that came with femininity. Her neat black hooves inched forward to cover the space that remained. “Have you any knowledge about the fauna of these parts?” It would be a fine thing if he could shed a little light on the appearance of the creature she and Eleos sought.

@Roscorro