This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Ruwin x Ricochet
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
@Tech @Watermel0nBob

I made a new forum for rolls and moved your posts to this thread <3
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?
Watermel0nBob
Currently championing:
Ruwin Move 3

Ricochet Move 3
{Image: ouoE8.gif}{Image: TucmI.gif}
Neowulf
Rico rolls a d20 for 3.
Ruwin rills a d20 for 10.

The attack is unsuccessful.
screenie

Totals:
Rico: 81
Ruwin: 74
Skylark
Rubric:
Ricochet: 81
Ruwin: 74
Ricochet Penalties: 81 - 0 = 81
No deductions made.
Ruwin Penalties: 74 - 0 = 74
No deductions made. However, in the last paragraph of Ruwin's attack three it reads "He would press at him, using his front hooves to strike at his chest and injured shoulder as he continued to press his attack." Try to use 'He aimed to' in the future to get a more clear direction that he's attempting to attack :)

WINNER IS RICOCHET

Please let us know your feedback on the system and the fight either here or Discord as it's still a huge work in progress!
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Watermel0nBob
Currently championing:
Sure! I think my biggest thing is making sure to have a different die since the ones Neo was using seemed to be kinda of blegh. But it seems that's already been sorted.

I know we're still kinda in the WIP of this, but I feel there should be a lot more specifics on how posting works. Do you simply start with an attack or is there an intro post? Who posts lasts in these battles? When do we put a defense post and who gets the final draw? Some of it mostly makes sense to me because I'm used to Helovia's old fight system; but Az-Tech came to me with questions on when they should post and how judging worked.

I think having clarification on pacing and post order would greatly help this process for people who are still novice to this entire thing.

Otherwise I don't think I had any issues; but I'm sure the more I attempt to fight the more I will find kinks that could be improved.
Tech
Currently championing:
The dice was definitely a strange character. But like Bob says it looks like you have a plans to fix it. So I will move on. ^^

I also would love more clarifications because I am a dense headed dumb dumb. xD I would love more explanation on if one can use a defense in the same move (like putting up a shield before charging in for an attack), or things like this that can build onto the other. How that would work, would combo attacks be allowed with certain magic so long as the end result was one attack.

Such as Ru's powers are metal and lightning, would he be able to use the metal to conduct his lighting in a single attack. Or could said lightning be combined with a more physical attack (The shield erected as the character charges), etc. As well as the other points Bob brought up about the beginning a fight and then the proper way to end it with posts and such. I think as I do this more I will not have to poke people quite as much about this. *cough*Ru will be facing Rico again*cough*

Other than these few points and what Bob said, I don't have any other thoughts on the matter. But I will gladly help test the system and find more things that could be tweaked.
Neowulf
Thank you for the feedback!

The dice: Yeah, those were.. pretty weird. I'm considering maybe rolling a d10 or d15 instead of a d20 for the attack/defense. It'd make the point gap smaller...

Posting/how-to/pacing: Gotcha! We'll work on getting some clarification on that. <3 As well as attack/defense count, magic count, etc.