This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pretty Little Things
Trial Ultima 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

Her entrance was extremely startling! Though it was not her sudden appearance was not what caused his heart so leap into his throat, but it was her fall that had the organ so eager to escape his mouth. Within seconds the necklace was destroyed as her frail legs snapped it in two. The weave unraveled and shells clattered to the ground. But the giant did not care as he dropped the item to catch her and stop her from falling further. Then she was stumbling back her eyes wide with shock and guilt before sinking to the floor. He was instantly on his feet, the necklace long forgotten, as he moved towards her.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his voice thick with concern. Other than her worsening rash, he saw no injuries from his standpoint. Still he stretched out his nose towards her, gently touching her head as the heat around them began to rise. His blood burned within him, its magic seeking out of him to flow into Eira. It attacked her rash, fighting the magic that caused it as it sought to ease some of her discomfort. He sensed that he could not overcome the magic of the rift as it ate away at her, but he hoped that he could edge it back and halts its progress for a time.

He felt the exhaustion from his work take hold as the heat ate away at the pain and irritation the rash had caused. It also began to suck away her great distress as it sought to correct her emotional injury as well. "I cannot stop the rash completely." He said when he finally pulled away. His body weary from the magical strain, though he took care not to show it in his voice. "But hopefully my magic will hold it at bay for a time. Are you in a trial right now?" Or was the rift just being particularly cruel to this innocent child?

"Talk."

I may not be the most important person in your life.
I just hope when you hear my name,
You smile and say "That's my friend!"
image || coding

@Eira
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 03-16-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 03-22-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 03-24-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 03-29-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 04-15-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 04-16-2018, 12:06 AM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Roscorro - 04-16-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Pretty Little Things - by Eira - 04-16-2018, 02:18 AM