This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
The Next Adventure
RP Wanted The Portal 
Bentley
Currently championing:
Bentley

Well, this was not what I expected. I had expected to go through the portal and come out at the council meeting just like everyone else. However, I arrived instead in a strange land in a downpour of rain. This place is so strange, that I am not sure if I can feel the force anymore or not. I think that is the part that worries me the most. Did the portal strip me of being able to feel and control the force? What kind of place was this if it could do that? My lightsaber... My brown eyes flash down to my leg. The saber was still there in the holster around my leg. Can I wield it, if the force is gone?

I push away those feelings of fear and worry. Those are feelings from the dark side. Now is not the time to be tempted. Now is the time to be on alert, to see what is ahead for me. To see ahead, without the aide of the force I have come so use to controlling.

"Talk."

quote goes here!
and more than one!
image || coding

Joining Foreigner

Magic: Can heal wounds by turning back time to pre-injury
Magic: Able to create a small hurricane

Enchanted item: Blue Lightsaber (yep, i'm going there)
Enchanted item: Cloak that turns into a collar around his neck when not in use

Normal item: Two leather leg braces on his back legs
Normal item: leather holster for the lightsaber with a band around his front leg
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Where there is usually darkness awaiting those that cross over from the Portal, you are met with a brilliant blinding white light. It hurts to look at, and it turns the rainy air around you into a sauna-like feeling. The brilliant white tendrils reach out with their hot touch, spreading across you in an attempt to see all the wonderfully tasteful things you have brought. It sees your healing magic first, but immediately gets distracted by your second magic and before it has time to devour them both, it changes the healing and eats the hurricane one; it’s attention is drawn to the items you carry with you. Surprisingly, the lightsaber is safe from it’s grasp, but in retaliation, the Rift takes your cloak’s enchantment. When it is done, it withdraws, the light fading until everything is back to normal even if you might not be.
the Rift

| ACCEPTANCE NOTES : Bentley |

Magic:
Healing: Can turn time forward at the site of a wound. Effects vary from scarring to horrible infections.
The Rift changes your healing magic.

The Rift devours your second magic.

Items:
Offensive: Blue energy sword where the blade can be activated/deactivated upon command.

Normal item: Cloak
The Rift devours your enchantment for your cloak, it is left as a normal item.

Normal items transfer fine, just link it on your profile to acquiring them here (as well as the cloak!) As for levels of magic and such, you can reference the Guidebook for how much the healing magic can work for and etc! Also, for the magic you’ve lost and the item that’s been disenchanted, you can always trial for those as well!
» Presence of the Rift «

Valkyrie the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Caevoc
The Portal had become a rather convenient playing field in the eyes of the Shieldmaiden. It was both a place where she could prey upon the vulnerable hearts of men, purged from whatever grip they thought they had on reality down into this cesspool of living wreckage, but more so in recent weeks, the place which indulged her growing curiosity about the dynamics of the Rift - enslaved creatures, magic and the like…

It could even have been possible that she was rather intrigued by the potential for power here, between worlds, and a ravenous greed had begun to eat away at her focus. Indeed she had come (entirely by accident), for the purposes of slaying a man and returning to the High-Maiden of beloved Sunnmøre with a winning trophy, though as those she crossed paths with fed her with knowledge, her desire to achieve became a whole lot less simplified.

Valkyrie wanted craved supremacy.

On this occasion, she was slithering with a serpent’s slyness between the lush, saturated jungle of foliage and vine, scanning with wide, hungry eyes the ever moving sea of blinking shadow. Valkyrie knew well by now that the shadows could not resist the temptation of those spat unceremoniously into their domain and she watched the waiting mass with unwavering interest.

At last!

A blinding flash - an unorthodox alarm - forced the Daughter of Sunnmøre, of frigidity and foolishness, to turn her face against the sinewy span of her clean, cream shoulder. The helm she wore proudly was cool and still as it’s intricately detailed surface pressed into flesh. It was a timely reminder of all that she was striving for; the Sisterhood awaiting her return - but for now…

When she dared to return her eyes, the sheer white light had dimmed again into the more natural chaos of neon kissed smoke. Towards the centre of the stage stood a stranger, a victim, and without hesitation, Valkyrie moved to approach. There was no need for boundaries and good-manners around his kind; the stench of masculinity was one she was now confident deciphering, and with a soft smile and fluttering lashes she feigned a perfectly believable show of sweet intention.

In one swoop her masterful eyes gathered information about him: a burgundy cloak quickly waterlogged and heavy in the rain, height, though nothing overly intimidating; there was leather strapped high about one forearm and what looked to be an perfectly useless blunt stick locked beneath it. Her eyes almost rolled. There was a well-bred curve to his mane-shrouded crest and the curious colour of his eye soon drew forth her own. “Hello there?”  the Shieldmaiden hummed with a deceptively gentle tone, “are you hurt?”