This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» Welcome!
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Welcome to the Rift!
AHH WELCOME—

Helovia has been with most of us for many, many years, and seeing it go is bittersweet for me. It's given me so much over the years, and it fills me with pride to see its last day attended by such a dedicated crowd. And now, here we are: in the Rift. Welcome, all of you. <3

You may notice that not everything is available, and that not all texts are written. These systems are currently disabled :
  • Breeding
  • Fighting
  • Stealths
  • Prowess -- will be available in the next week!
  • Trials -- estimated to be available in the next couple of days!
  • Herds -- they'll be introduced later! :o
  • Raids/Invasions -- they'll be introduced with herds ;)

Rift Force - Claim here, for now! Will eventually be automated :)

Bug Reports - If run into any bugs or typos, please post them here! Thanks!

Helovian Transfers - All transfers must occur by August 12th. All information can be found here, and any questions may be asked here.

Contests - To help everyone get their beloved magics/companions/items back from the Rift's evils (and keep your admin sane), we are hosting some contests for Board images and Helovian history!

Exciting things to be finished:
  • Companion list
  • Rift Glossary
  • Item information

We will keep you all updated by the News Ticker (see header) as we continue to flesh out the site!

(Bonuses: Neo's playlist for working on the Rift ;D & Smitty's playlist for writing things around the Rift :D )
Proximo, are you in danger of becoming a good man?