This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Flying High
Mature/Trigger Warning Ennunyenda 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
He glowed with a wet sheen as the two pulled apart. His body humming, sides heaving. He was high, but no longer was it just the gas's doing. When she turned to look at him he smiled, coming to stand beside her. His lips found were the blood trailed down her cheek, and he kissed it. The metallic scent filling his nostrils. The taste touching his lips. "We should do this more often." He hummed, savoring her for a moment longer. He too wondered if they had reached a new level of their relationship. Would things stay the same? Most likely not. How could they? How could he ever look at her and not remember this exquisite time within these caves?

He had never been with another. Never allowed himself the belief that anyone would want to be with him. But now those worries were gone. With her he could truly let everything go. The firelight danced in his eyes and he whispered. "You truly are perfect." he wanted to remain like this. Stay where he had no cares or worries. or reservation. It felt good to let go. To give in an have a little fun. But deep down he knew that on the morrow, he would be mortified by his actions. But who cared? It was so worth it.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most people are good.

@Kiada
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
the sun inside of her rages like wildfire
Kiada practically beamed at him as he mentioned that they should do it more often. Her own breathing was finally getting under control as she nodded her head to him. “I agree.” She flashed another grin his way, leaning slightly into him as he stood beside her after kissing her cheek where the blood had dripped. She savored the gentleness of his touch, of the velveteen feeling his maw left behind.

She looked at him, then, as his voice continued to rumble, telling her that she was perfect. She wanted to scoff at it, to tell him that it was far from the truth, that if he knew the monster that dwelled beneath her skin that she kept on a tight leash at all times, that he would think differently. Life in the Rift had been hard, but it had buried that darkness beneath her flesh, the darkness that wanted to torment and destroy and create. But she kept her mouth shut as she grinned at him, her eyes roaming over his body, seeing the evidence of everything they had done. “You are far too kind, Roscorro.” She murmured to him, pressing her face gently in his shoulder.

After the Harpy felt dry enough, she allowed herself to tell Khairi that he could return. The bird wasn’t pleased about being left outside, but he understood. He could feel the emotion she was feeling and decided that staying away was best. So he flew in the open mouth of the cave, drying off his feathers the best he could from the flame, looking at the two of them expectantly. “I think it’s time to rest, but we probably shouldn’t stay here much longer.” She offered Roscorro, her icy eyes remaining on Khairi on the other side of the flames.  

She lifted her head high toward Roscorro, her lips near his ear as she began to whisper in his ear. “I do hope that we remember this.” She offered him with a wink before moving away from his side, the heat from the fire and him feeling foreign and cold where it no longer remained. “Shall we?” She questioned with a tilt of her head, beaming at him. She would leave with him if he wanted, but she didn’t want to sleep in these caves, drunk on the opium that flowed through each cave. Who knew what would happen the longer she remained high. Then, after waiting for an answer, she and Khairi headed toward the open cave mouth.

"Talk."
and she is —
gold, gold, gold.
Kiada
image | coding

@Roscorro, Kiada out <3 THIS WAS A BLAST WE MUST DO IT AGAIN

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
If only she knew that she was not the only one here with darkness to hide. A beast within you had to fight to keep down. One that wished to rend, tear, destroy, and conquered. Set the world aflame simply because it wanted to watch it burn. Even now it was caged, barely held in check as the taste of blood still lit upon his tongue like fire. He was too kind? Perhaps. But he believed every word. One didn't have to be flawless, to be perfect. Perfection could come due to those flaws. Maybe if she knew his own hidden darkness, she would share her's. But both kept it hidden away within the deepest pit of their souls.

He loved the feel of her pressed against his side and was loathed when she finally pulled away. Could they not stay like that a moment longer? The movement of her companion drew his gaze. He offer him a nod of acknowledgement. No, it would seem it was time to go. At t=mention of remember he chuckled. A deep right tone that filled the cave. "My dear, you are simply unforgettable." He said as he came alongside her once more. At her question he bowed his head, lifting a forepaw in a gesture for her to lead the way. When she moved he would take his place beside her as they left the cavern and flames behind.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most people are good.

@Kiada

OH MY GOSH THESE TWO! Thank you for threading with me, this will definitely have to happen again.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though.