This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
[SWP] between the waves
Open Akvo City 
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
Ruwin
It would not be long into his search before his orb began to glow. The light soon becoming so bright that he was forced to close his eyes or go blind. He turned away, uttering a curse under his breath. The light was intense, white, bright beyond measure, and it lasted for only a second. When it faded the world held a different air about it. Life did not flow from every nook and cranny of the city. it remained just as abandoned as before. But somehow it was, lighter. More pleasant. As if a life was indeed restored to the land and would continue to grow. Perhaps in time, the streets would once again be filled with the bodies of citizens and travelers like it had been before.

Or maybe it was remain a ghost town, but with a less creepy feel about it. It mattered little to Ru, what only mattered was seeing how the hope changed things. It was interesting for sure, but still he did not see any real change happening to their land. Not yet, anyways. His head tilted at the word of Kis. He nodded and turned for shore. Eager to breath air once more. Unlike the god he did not notice the mare floating in the shadows, nor did he offer any form of greeting or invitation. His own path taking him in a different angle then that of Kis and Valkyrie. He knew where he needed to return to and did not need to follow anyone else to get back.

talk talk talk talk
I used to recognize myself

Funny how reflections change
image credit to Marcus Castro
@ unsplash.com

ooc" Ruwin is out!
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D