This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Cloak and Dagger
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
He was enjoying this quest, probably more than he should have. Now he had to do something he had always wanted to try; steal something, or at least try. He shivered with the joy of trying. He saw this as a great way to practice for the future. If he was caught he would simply tell the person he had been forced to by the Rift. He smirked at his brilliance. He knew if he tried to steal from an older horse, he would be more likely to get away without being hurt. He could make himself cry if he had to really lay it on thick. He chuckled and trotted happily through the forest.

He chose this place because of the thick undergrowth and even thicker shadows. He slowed as he neared the heart of the forest. He didn't want to alert any potential prey. He set his little hooves down care to avoid any sticks. He peered around bushes ignoring the flashes of light out of the corner of his eyes. Most things just slipped around like he was, but some hunted. Grey stripped ears swiveled carefully listening for hushed steps. He might be young but Abigor wasn't naive like others. His mother had drove it into his horned skull that he could easily fall prey to a wolf. Of course it was different in this world, he hadn't seen any "normal" since he had arrived in the Rift.
-----------------------------
Talk 
Words :: 241 @Ruwin sorry it took so long and that it is short!
image credits
- table by Niki -
{Image: TCmgImN.png}
Ruwin the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
His 'prey' moved through the shadows and vegetation with a quiet gate. His light colored coat dappled by the pinpoints of light that filtered through the thick canopy above. Metal glinted in the darkness whenever the light hit his mechanical wings, or spotlighted a metal spider that clung to his body. He was a being of the Rift, though his looks were far more tame then that of many of his brethren. He had remained relatively untouched by the land's altering magic. Only the blue tattoos upon his flesh and the blue tinge to the tips of his mane and tail were any evidence that the Rift had indeed brushed against the native.

His walk brought him down a well worn path in the rainforest as he avoided the thicker vegetation. He was as of yet unaware of the younger horse as he stalked through the forest. Prowling for an unsuspecting target to pilfer from. Not that the lone wanderer had much that the boy could make off with. The easiest items being the small, moving forms of his spiders. Several sat atop his rump, clung to his mane, or crawled about on his metal wings. All alive, yet not. They continued hanging about on his body, catching a free ride off of their master until they were called upon to do his bidding.
talk talk talk talk
Watcher
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest.
But to be fair,
I don't like your lies.

@Abigor
You have my permission to use magic/force against Ru.
Maiming and killing is not allowed. You can always message me if you're not sure about anything/want to plot something out. =D