This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» Post Icons/Prefixes
a small change
Neowulf
Currently championing: None
Post Icons/Prefixes

Hey! So, I did some things today - largely, they're in preparation of a bigger feature that will be launched at some point soon™. Dun dun duuun :O

You'll notice that, instead of the usual [O] prefixes, we're now using tiny icons. They're called post icons, and they're essentially the same as the previous batch, with the addition of F for Fight and S for Stealth. In IC boards, you're required to use an icon. The dropdown prefixes - still required! - allow you to choose a location, though.. there's not that many to choose from... /shifty eyes

Now, I have probably not bug tested this as extensively as I should've, so things might break. If they do, please tag me in the discord help desk or post in » Bug Reports. Thank you! <3

Don't forget to vote on our magic restrictions! » Poll On Magic Restrictions and it times out on March 13th. And don't forget our » Advertising Contest!, it's been extended for an unknown amount of time, allowing me and Skylark to catch up on things before holding the raffle. We'll post on the thread and/or announce on discord when we've decided on a definite finishing date for it.