This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
» Happy Valentine's Day!
Skylark
Currently championing: None
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Hey everyone!! Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to start off by saying thanks to everyone for all their activity and hard work on the Rift in the last few months! We've reached a bit of a busy time but as a Valentine's Day gift to all of you, there will be some surprises coming soon to you guys! Unfortunately, I can't say quite what it is, but it miiiight have something to do with art ;)

So stay tuned! And keep your eyes peeled for some gifts coming soon! We love you guys and all you've been doing :) and of course, thank you for being here <3

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE A WOLF, AND YOU CANNOT BE CAGED.
Skylark
ALRIGHT MY DEARS. THE GIFTS ARE DONE!!

They have been done in a sketchy/flat color design, and can be cut up to be just your standard characters :) We decided to go with all those that posted from January until the 12th or 13th of February.

here is the link!

Feel free to message me if any of you guys want some help cutting it down or fixing something I messed up, I DID MY BEST!!!

Tagging all characters featured; @Oizys @Abigor @K'yarie @Otem @Ruwin @Rowan @Varuna @Yezdao @Waker @Mandy @Aurelia @Taivas @Roscorro @Blackbird @Arioch @Fenyx @Glacia @Symphony @Tola @Alastor @Vynter @Requiem @Ingrid @Raistlyn @Rixen @Ricochet @Iskra @Akumi @Raein @Aei'ith @Asteria @Fjorgyn Khan @Lohengrin @Aryel @Pixel <33333

Some of the tags broke so I should be messaging those I missed to let you guys know <3
Tech
Currently championing:
I know I already told you this. But these are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much Sky!
Snow
Currently championing:
sjjsjsfhffd thanks so much Sky these are gorgeous <3
Skylark
You're welcome, you guys! :D I'm glad you like them <3
Røse
Currently championing:
Awe Akumi's is so cute!! I love how you even made sure to put in her curved ears! Can you help me out with cutting mine down to size? Every time I try it becomes sooo blurry its just a red and black blob XD
Pare
Currently championing:
Oh wow!! Thank you so very much Sky! <3
Skylark
@Røse I'm so glad you like it :D Here's the link to the cut down version for you <3 https://sta.sh/01ce4o6blwgc

and you're welcome Pare! :D