This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
ozzy plots
Oizys
Currently championing:
So look who is back :D I'm sticking with just Ozzy for now so I don't get overwhelmed, but I've really missed this place and can't wait to start writing properly again!

I don't want to take on TOO many threads with her at the moment but she has got herself a trial which I would love some help with. She needs to:

- Get bitten by a dragon.
- Commit 1 of the 7 deadly sins.

For the dragon bite, I'm just going to Rift Havoc a wild dragon as I don't think anybody other than Vol has a dragon companion or has the relevant shapeshifting magic, but I'd love other people to jump in the thread as it'll be boring RPing with myself :(

For the sins one, I'm thinking she's going to do everybody's favourite sin, lust ;DDD Unusually for one of my charries, she's reached the grand old age of 3 without having any D yet, so I have a vague idea in mind that I need help with. As she's not generally the sort to go out seeking any naughtiness, I was going to have her accidentally come into contact with the saliva from a Palubov (from the Western Mists page in the Guidebook) which will cause her to go rampaging around in a search for sexytimes. I need some stallions who are willing to, ahem, entertain her during her frenzy and help her satisfy her *cough* quest ;)

So fling your boys at me!

Tech
Currently championing:
Rosco could help fend off the dragon. He himself is part dragon, funny enough, and is a big kind brute that would help out a mare in need.

Or I have K'yarie who would leap in to help another girl out. Ruwin could end up being dragged into it if you are looking for a more unwilling helper to fend of said dragon.

@Oizys
Glacia the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
I'll be bringing a studly in soon <3 He can help 'satisfy' that stuff lol.

BUT. Glacia or Rowan are available to thread with at the moment!
ali
Currently championing: None
I have @Alastor who might possibly be interested in sexytimes
Oizys
Currently championing:
GASPS sorry for slow replies everyone

@Tech - Ahh I've been stalking Roscorro so I'd love him to jump into the dragon thread! I'll tag you when I make it if that's okay?

@Glacia - Awww yeah give me a holla when you bring your new guy in ;D but either of yours want to jump into the dragon thread they're very welcome!

@ali - hdngggffo Alastor is a sexy lump of man meat and I think Ozzy would drool all over him even without the help of Palubov xDD Shall we thread them once she's all aphrodisiac'd up? :DDD

Tech
Currently championing:
@Oizys

Yay Rosco has a stalker! Haha, tag away! I will reply asap.